Kontakt 7 on MacOS Ventura No Libraries Showing using Kitty's Scripts

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by BiG Pluck, Mar 13, 2023.

1. BiG Pluck

BiG Pluck Kapellmeister

I'm near the end of reinstalling all my software after my purchase of a new SSD. I also finally upgraded to Ventura after using Big Sur for months. I'm using an old Mid 2010 Intel PowerBook Pro 17"
    I upgraded to Big Sur via Open Core Legacy. So after the purchase of a new 4TB SSD I finally upgraded to Monterey. Suddenly all things that didn't work in Big Sur are now working in Monterey. The only thing is I was experiencing a lot of screen flickering & some slight instability. So I decided to go for it and upgrade to Ventura. Now all is smooth!
    However I installed Kontakt 7.1.8 MORiA. I've been having great success using KITTY's Scripts to install all my Kontakt Libraries. But Now NO LIBRARY SHOWS UP.
    The new Kontakt 2 Library shows, I hear the patch auditions, but no patch will load, and I get a dialog saying the Library is not installed. I even tried to authorize 40's Own Drums & Keys but not his shows up at all.
    What gives? Does anyone know of what's going on? I can really use some help as I really love using Kontakt.