Kontakt 7: Native Instruments Plugin Preview Images are missing!

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Duamutef_MC, Oct 25, 2022.

1. Duamutef_MC

Duamutef_MC Noisemaker

Many of the Kontakt plugins on the sister site are not installs but just the NICNT folder. This means that the relevant folder 'Public Documents\NI Resources\image' will be missing. Anybody among you guys got a collection of these files or know where I can find them?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2022
  3. Terry25

Terry25 Newbie

Hi, friend. I read about this plugin on Depositphotos blog and the experts' opinions were not very positive. If you are interested, you can check out this article to learn about the disadvantages of this image editing software. I agree that sometimes it is very difficult for us to choose high-quality applications, but thanks to such online services we can analyze information and draw conclusions.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2023
  4. peter888

peter888 Newbie

i go to the libray website
    download the images and make the images myself