Kontakt 7 Content Missing

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by DMCAK, Dec 11, 2022.

1. DMCAK

DMCAK Newbie

Hello,

I am having issues getting Kontakt 7 to work with cracked libraries on Mac m1 Moria version.

I get the Content missing issue when select a library to run in Kontakt.

I have used both Kitty's script as well as library linker. I can't get rid of the old libraries for a refresh, even with using the remove library script and deleting the plist.

When I get the library to show, it says content missing again and when I select the folder containing the library, It does not resolve the missing content.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

3. slimysam

slimysam Newbie

I have the same problem, and when it doesn't find the files and u still open the library, there is no interface.

Attached Files:

4. slimysam

slimysam Newbie

This is only with the new libraries, older ones still work. Added libraries with both Kitty and Kontakt 5.0-5.6.0. Empty interface:

Attached Files:

5. Jim Bob

Jim Bob Kapellmeister

I can't find it anywhere.
    Anyone with a spare?

6. TheMull

TheMull Newbie

I also have the same problem with Monterey M1 with Kontakt 7.1.5. I have tried:

- Matched up/ reset SNPID through KiTTY Script/ remake NICNT creator
    - KLU (I think it's missing RAS3 or <HU><JDX> so doesn't work with Kontakt 7.1.5)
    - Installing from Kontakt 6 (still not appearing)
    - Through native access (demo appears/ GUI bug/ Library not authorized)

EDIT: I got it to work on M1 Monterey Kontakt 7.1.5. Big thanks to Bobdule, Fred Bloggs and this community. Solution below:

you’ll need a k’d version of kontakt 5.6.0. Clear your library .nicnt, your .plist x2 (in library>preferences + your username>library>preferences), and your .xml in service center folder.

then I ran .nicnt generator by Fred Bloggs and install. Then “add library” on Kontakt 5 and they should work, open Kontakt 6 and Kontakt 7 and they should appear in the left browser too.

There are two libraries (teletone postcard piano and norrland trumpet solo) that didn’t work as I think they are too new for kontakt 5, (appears with “no
    Library found”) and I also couldn’t figure out how to import to Bobdule’s Kontakt 6.5.3, so I went to Kontakt 7.1.5, open the new library> bottom left cogwheel and added the library that way. The .nicnt should already be there, make sure they are all
    synced up with SNPID etc with .plist and .xml and they now appear on the new browser.

Will try to figure out how to import the two libraries above to the classic browser as they are working fine when loaded with the new Kontakt 7 browser.

Also have to figure out Native Access/ RAS3/ .jwt files soon as seems NI are pivoting towards that direction, maybe the gods here can provide an Kontakt library installer for Kontakt 6+.. Good luck everyone

Last edited: Jan 27, 2023