Kontakt 7.10.1 Mouse Cursor issue

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by TheOneNeo, Jun 22, 2024.

1. TheOneNeo

TheOneNeo Newbie

Hello

I had inatalled kontakt 7.10.1 VST for windows and opened it up in FL studio. However, this bug/glitch occurs when switch between window views like library view and rack view with the mouse crusor. If anyone has a fix for this would appreciate it

Example
    https://imgur.com/a/u2ykjk5

EDIT
    The issue goes away when i downgrade to 7.9 but this is not what i want to do

Last edited: Jun 28, 2024 at 3:12 AM
  3. TheOneNeo

TheOneNeo Newbie

im still waiting on a responce, this issue has not yet been resolved

4. Cxngo

Cxngo Newbie

5. sisyphus

sisyphus Audiosexual

Apparently it's not happening for anyone else...

6. TheOneNeo

TheOneNeo Newbie

7. sisyphus

sisyphus Audiosexual

cool, that makes 3 I guess.

Use another version? Roll back?

I'm doubt NI is reading and going to be responsive to this forum, or anyone can recode it for you here as it seems to be effecting few.... or look at your system and find out what else might be going on kinda thing...

I tend to stay with a solid version until forced to upgrade for some reason or another...

Sucks, but NI has really learned to suck over the last decade or so.

8. sisyphus

sisyphus Audiosexual

I think I'm using 7.9. No issues that I've noticed on my system (although different os and daw then yours so, yeah.. lot's of variables there).

Until it fails me at something I'm not upgrading.

I've used kontakt for decades now, and feel absolutely no urgency to follow their updates or give a shit, and especially since they were bought by hedge fund bros focused on selling shitty sample packs...

9. ToddlerTN

ToddlerTN Newbie

The current version of Kontakt is 7.10.5. Have you tried that?

10. sisyphus

sisyphus Audiosexual

Are you asking 'me '?

If so, the answer is no, I haven't. I'm on 7.9 HCiSO release (own legit as well, but...), and everything is working fine outside of the normal NI f'ing things up for no reason (user accessible database and defined folders outside of their shill 'market') and apparently the same problems everyone else complains about in terms of loading (but again, I'm on macOS, and it reads like that later iterations haven't done much to fix that)...

So until something is broken, or I need a higher version for some library or something is acting funny, or they fix or re-enable some of the things I liked about previous versions of Kontakt, or KLU2 (sky point and thanks to Fred Bloggs) I'm just kinda staying pat, as it's working, and I'm not too much of an update hound outside of need, security, improvements etc... and while the change logs may say one thing, the NI forums say another... It's just not a big deal to me if it's working fine.

I don't know why one wouldn't roll back if they were experiencing problems... (outside of perhaps screwing up things like batch saves or something that may get nerfed with rolling back)...