Kontakt 6.7.1 HCiSO installed on Mac (Problem)

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Blendramos, Aug 31, 2024 at 4:28 PM.

1. Blendramos

Blendramos Noisemaker

Hello everyone,

I am really trying to learn as much as I can by reading in this forum but there is always problems to come where you just can not go further with a limited knowledge.

I am running mojave and logic x pro 10.5
    Several months ago I have managed to install Kontakt 6.7.0 and get it to work with 3 Libraries
    that needed to be installed like the Factory Library. After a while I saw that there were a lot of libraries that i was intersted in but those required version 6.7.1 and yesterday I installed that HCiSO version without any problems. I did not delete the Kontakt 6.7.0 version but I deleted all the 3 libraries that I had there, I deleted traces from preferences and from service center.

And i opened mu DAW and there it shows Kontakt 6.7.1 but what ever library I try to install, nothing shows up, literally nothing :-( The 3 previous libraris that i had running with 6.7.0 are also not showing up.

Today I installed a library succesfully but when I open Kontakt 6.7.1 again nothing shows up.

So frustrating :-( Please is someone here to give me some guidence?

Thank you so much and have a great day