Kontakt 5

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by mrmusic, Sep 4, 2011.

1. mrmusic

mrmusic Newbie

We are so happy that Team Assign brought us Kontakt 5 and in such a short time. I was able to install it on a machine I was preparing for m friend and it worked flawlessly. His machine was running Win 7 Ultimate 64 and when I tried running it on my machine I got a minicrash error continually. I'm not happy but it's 5.0.0 so it's bound to have bugs. I saw other persons having different complaints as well. So I will just patiently wait for the 5.1 upgrade or another crack like Guitar rig 5 which is working flawlessly now in standalone mode. I have to give it to Native Instruments, they make great software.

3. lampwiikk

lampwiikk Member

I wonder if we'll see the factory content and Studio Drummer at some point...

4. mrmusic

mrmusic Newbie

It's only a matter of time. Kontakt Libraries always pop up after some time

5. Bump

Bump Kapellmeister

Yea they need to release the Factory Content ASAP... not even for the actual content, just so we can actually have the "Library Content" tab under libraries..Kontakt would automatically list all my libraries without their own library tab under the Factory Content... Was nice and clean..

now i have to browse them under that ugle file tree in the browser.

IIRC, didn't Kontakt 4 come packed with the factory content installer minus the actual content?

6. lampwiikk

lampwiikk Member

Well the ASSIGN version came that way, I believe it was Dynamics that released the whole thing including the Battery content, but their programs weren't proper, so you had to install ASSIGN's programs and then get the content from the other. Not that I ever used the factory stuff much, just too many outstanding 3rd parties out there. And the Kontakt stuff just felt a little bloated