Kontakt 5 library

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Nic, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Nic

Nic Newbie

Hi, sorry for my english, I have a problem with Kontakt 5 Unlocked (komplete 9)
    I use Kontakt 5.3.1, Windows 7 64bit and Samplitude Pro X Suite
    The problem is that I install and I see the library on the left but under the finger there 'written browse and not Instrument, if I clik not ope and isnt' possbile drag the library on the left.

Thanks

3. Demon

Demon Producer

Hello there.

Have you made sure that the location of your library actually has content (folders for samples, instruments, etc)? There is a chance that the actual content didn't install and you have a bunch of empty folders.

You should be able to find the dedicated location of the library through the Kontakt settings. If you use windows they are usually saved under:

C:\Users\Public\Documents

Is this happening with all libraries or just the one? And are you using Kontakt through your DAW or by itself?

Anyway, give that a go and let us know if you found anything. I am sure someone here can help you.

Good luck.