Kontakt 5 full version (for 2nd hand libraries)?

Discussion in 'Software' started by psl81, Jul 9, 2020.

1. psl81

psl81 Newbie

I have Kontakt 5.6 player, though I want to upgrade to the full version. I have libraries that I want to load from computer, not through NI service. I've looked up and down the internet and can't find a download.

How are people loading libraries bought 2nd hand into Kontakt these days? I understand Kontakt 6 won't allow installation of 3rd party libraries without logging into NI service. From what I've researched, specifically looking for Kontakt 5.6 full version which would allow me to load 2nd hand libraries and no time limit. NI won't sell me a previously released version of Kontakt.

Any help??

3. Talula

Talula Rock Star

2nd hand libraries?.... hum..... maybe shared? or pirated? what do you mean?

any library loading from computer.

name these libraries (you want to load etc.)

ni service center discounted... more than year ago, now users installing native access.

4. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Just go next door get this Native Instruments Kontakt 6.3.0 WiN (FULL RETAiL)-r4e and it will load anything you throw at it. Don't worry about what you read elsewhere. This is the MIT of VSTs here.You don't know about sister site? Check your PM.