Kontakt 5.6.8, cracked and legit libraries

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by St0rMl0rD, Jul 25, 2017.

1. akashaman

akashaman Guest

you can ADD a library that requires 5.6.8. using 5.6.6. , you just cant PLAY it with 5.6.6 --

2. St0rMl0rD

St0rMl0rD Newbie

When I try to add a legit library to a k'd Kontakt 5.6.6 in standalone mode, nothing happens - because the library requires 5.6.8 to be added. If I run 5.6.8 inside DAW (standalone is 5.6.6) and try to add it there, nothing happens either because it requires Native Access to add the library. So...what now?

3. St0rMl0rD

St0rMl0rD Newbie

I guess it's not possible

4. Frubbs

Frubbs Kapellmeister

This suggestion may not help in this case if the lib has never been cracked, but it's worth keeping in mind: I own legit copies of at least 18 Kontakt libraries, but I've downloaded cracked versions of all of them and I only load those - it makes it a lot easier to mix with other shared libs, to move the drive to a different system, and I don't need to worry about hassles when the license gets disabled, as occasionally happens.

5. St0rMl0rD

St0rMl0rD Newbie

So...I can't even use the legit library I bought...Damn.

6. splin

splin Newbie

7. shay

shay Newbie

Hi,
    i have the same problem.
    Where i get the 5.6.6 Version?
    Thanks

8. chamacosound

chamacosound Newbie

Yes, I do have the same problem. Since Native Instrument changed to Native Access for registration it seems there is no other way to get the legal libraries registered then using Native Access, at least the new ones. I tried to register an instrument I just bought but it is not possible to register it through Service Center. I tried to open it in the cracked 5.6.6 version (found it here, works fine: https://torrentkim10.net/torrent_util/105591.html), but when I press the Add Library button, nothing happens. Then I tried it again and Kontakt tells me: "The instrument you want to add already exists within the Kontakt Libraries tab" but there is no such thing. When I tried it through the Files system, it states: "Your new Library needs to be added before the instrument can be used. Please go to Kontakt's Libraries tab and press the Add Libraries button."

I also looked for a legitim version of 5.6.6 to try it there but I couldn't find it anywhere. Anyway, I guess it won't help either because the library requires 5.6.8 to be added.

I wrote to the developer in order to ask about how to register it with Service Center and they told me it's not possible, I have to download Native Access. However, that's what I don't want to do because I read some scary things about Native Access and I'm afraid it could block my old unregistered libraries. So, is there really no way to get new legitim libraries work and still keep the old ones save?

9. goodmood

goodmood Noisemaker

I am on a Mac, using 5.6.6 to add libraries, and 5.6.8 to use them, works great.

10. dont811

dont811 Newbie

Hi, I'm really @ wits end trying to get a ''working" Kontakt that will playback Vocals from the pgm "Rapture." My 'K" was part of a 235+GB DL that took me all of last Nov & Dec. The program was Komplete 9. I have more details should u need them. I really do NOT know which DAW to use as I have Ableton 9 live . All I want to do is be able to play RATURE from my Yamaha PSR-S910 & 2 b able to edit midi files. thank you in advance & /please excuse my ignorance as for years I've worked w/ Hardware modules by Emu; Roland; Korg & Yamaha (MU-128). Being retired & a throat-cancer survivor I can not perform any gigs because I lost my singing voice as a result of 42 radiations. I'm NOT looking for any ''hearts & flowers", I need to be able to play (record) inspiration music to show the world that Cancer can be beaten. Thanks, Donald

11. dont811

dont811 Newbie

Hi Again, Where can i DL either 5.6.8. 5.6.6 ?? In another note i read last night, someone mentioned the sister-site of R2R. Where might that URL be ??? Thanks.

12. Vanx

Vanx Newbie

I don't get it guys, could you please explain? Okay I use the 5.6.0 and not 5.6.6 version of Kontakt (osx), but I have also installed NI ACCESS and all of my libraries are still working and not in demo mode (only 1 legit), so why are you getting them back to demo mode?