Kontakt 5.4.2 and Heavyocity Aeon

Discussion in 'Software' started by Dow Jones, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Dow Jones

Dow Jones Newbie

hey guys i have a question and hopefully someone can help me out. i have had heavyocity aeon on my HD for about a year now and its the one library that i want to try the most that won't work in my version of kontakt or previous releases and i was wondering if someone could help me out i managed to make a .nicnt file and a fake wallpaper because i know it needs these in order to use in a cracked kontakt but it doesn't work it still asks to register...so am i SOL? or is there anything else i can try or if anyone has the real .nicnt file and wallpaper....doubt it would work but who knows....i'm up for any suggestions and thanks in advanced

3. Clandestine

Clandestine Platinum Record

Not an expert in this area but forget about the wallpaper that not really the issue in this case. Do u use the legit Kontakt? It also depends from what u made your nicnt file from. Say for example if u made your nicnt from modifying another nicnt from an encrypted library it will probably still ask for authorization. Am guessing tho. My guess is if u use cracked Kontakt the service centre asking for the codes from the nicnt u used to make it or u have conflicts or have possibly messed it up a little. Also if u using legit it will ask you to activate regardless of what u made from your nicnt, even with home made libraries lol! Could be registry & other issues as well but probably quite easy to sort. You need to include details of whether the library is encrypted in NKX/NKS format also & other files included and operating system. Also what sort of versions of Kontakt u have installed previously. From my recollections I never had any problems with that library thought don't have it now. :wink:

Others will be able to help much more in this area & there some pretty good threads available that explain in detail in the kontakt section

4. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

if its legit Kontakt you needs to buy it !

and also just to mention !

just simple , stop to make those fake .nicnt files for adding none kontakt player libs to the Kontakt Player window ! very often people gets in conflict with real KP Libs ! quick load are an very good feature !

Problem solved !

5. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

Check sister site or google for the Kontakt library manager, should solve your problem

6. Clandestine

Clandestine Platinum Record

I know what u mean I think the problem I had in the past is that certain encrytped libraries needed to be loaded through the libraries tab even with 'cracked kontakt'. So say if the encrypted library did not contain a nicnt file or registration data then it could not be loaded through the quickload as it had not been registerd. Or do all encrypted libraries need a nicnt file or registration data?

Like I said I am no expert at all in this area.

I image the libray manager that Mykal suggested might solve this problem?

7. suefreeman

suefreeman Producer

From NI site
    the nkc and nkx do the same as nicnt
    and wallpaper is often included in one of these 2 files.

Once added, you can use the library from Library, Browse, Quick Lauch, even double-click the nki file

Don't Modify anything before you try to ADD Library in the library tab ....

8. suefreeman

suefreeman Producer

More info from NI
    from http://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/nkx-nkc.116726/

9. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

please spend time looking at the following link for help and advice http://audiosex.pro/index.php?/forum/52-kontakt/

10. Dow Jones

Dow Jones Newbie

its cracked kontakt and the nicnt file was from some guy i think youtube that shows you how to make your own and he gives you a blank nicnt file and shows you how to fill it in so i used that

11. Dow Jones

Dow Jones Newbie

i'm on my way to work i'll check out the info when i get home thank guys i'm really greatful for your help

12. Dow Jones

Dow Jones Newbie

If someone has another blank or the real .nicnt, nkr, nkc file and wallpaper could ya upload it for me I think I screwed up the process somehow I would like to start fresh or at least see if this is the problem I tried loading a patch from the file menu and it still gives a error message

13. Dow Jones

Dow Jones Newbie

Lol I'm almost embarrassed to say how I got it to work but I got it working....thank you guys this is prob my favorite instrument so far time to make a tune