kontact 5.3.1 with Javanese Gamelan

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by electricJedi, Dec 2, 2014.

1. electricJedi

electricJedi Newbie

window 7/64 bit

I got kontact 5.3.1 R2R working fine but when I try and install Javanese Gamelan it says the player is too old...can I run the legit Kontact 5.4.1 updater or will that break my crack for the other (cracked) libraries that are working great!

hope that makes sense

cool forum, I'm new here

3. Nocturne

Nocturne Newbie

Hi There,

Javanese Gamelan version You downloaded ( or You got it as part of Komplete software) will run only with new rev of Kontakt.

Your options:

*download OLDER Javanese Gamelan (there is no difference in those versions as update is for "Komplete Control" integration in most cases) and don't change anything with Kontakt.
    *download Kontakt 5.4.2 R2R update and install it >> good to go with all libraries. (RECOMMENDED)

Updating with legit update will change DLL's and will mess up "Unlocked" part >> Kontakt will start checking if lib You want to use are legit >> Demo mode.

There is of-course last less likely option >> You want to use only legit libraries then go for legit update :)

Regards

Noctrune

4. Clandestine

Clandestine Platinum Record

Don't u mean Balinese Gamelan??

I'm not sure I understand what you mean but I think u will need the updated 1.2.0 Balinese Gamelan Library.

ALL libraries will run on unlocked Kontakt. They will also run on legit but in some will ask for a serial if encrypted

It depends what u mean by legit Kontakt 5.4.1 updater?

Kontakt now updated to 5.4.2 so that would suggest that if you own Kontakt legit & Gamelan legit u should update to 5.4.2, update Gamelan & input serial & all will work fine. It will also run fine on the unlocked version.

However if u simply mean can u run the legit 5.4.1 update over an unlocked 5.3.1 installation then *no* that will not work.

Keep your legit & unlocked stuff seperate. i.e download the unlocked 5.4.2 update extract the .dll & exe & u will be able to run all libraries regardless of whatever

Then separate to that update your legit Kontakt & run your registered libraries through that. You will also be able to run unencrypted libraries on your legit also.

It all depends upon wether u legitimately own Kontakt? Why would you otherwise want to install the legit Gamelan on a unlocked copy of kontakt as it will work regardless

Not sure I have understood u right but u can't just simply run an official update over an unlocked copy of Kontakt without problems??

5. Nocturne

Nocturne Newbie

Its like Echo here lol...

6. electricJedi

electricJedi Newbie

excellent response thanks man! this forum is amazing!!
    thanks for getting me on track again.

7. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

You're not allowed to request or link to warez here. Everything else is allowed.

PB? Have you never heard of AudioZ? Welcome to flavor country.

8. electricJedi

electricJedi Newbie

Corrected, sorry.
    I think I found a copy, thx everyone! I didn't know it existed til now.

I think I have kontakt sorted finally

thanks again
    my BALINESE sounds are working finally!