Komplete Kontrol s88 and cracked vst's

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by larry 777, Mar 11, 2019.

1. larry 777

larry 777 Noisemaker

Hi ,
    Someone has any experience with the komplete kontrol s88 and cracked vst's ?
    Is it even possible to use them together or it only works with legit softwares ?

3. Nemorensis

Nemorensis Newbie

4. frozensnow

frozensnow Producer

Hey there, just wanted to chime in.

I own a Komplete Kontrol S88. The S88 is just a midi keyboard after all. You are also free to use the legit Komplete Kontrol with less than legit plugins. The plugs shouldn't interfere with your hardware nor the Komplete Kontrol software though!

Let me know if you need more info :wink:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  5. Nemorensis

Nemorensis Newbie

Hi frozensnow,

Thanks for your reply.
    I am not sure it completely replies to my situation so I share with you the link of my personal thread I just opened with the hope you can help.
    By the way, I have the Mach 2 so it is quite different to me. Please read below:

https://audiosex.pro/threads/komplete-kontrol-get-the-cracked-libraries-visible-and-other-pbs.51042/

6. frozensnow

frozensnow Producer

I replied there, let me know if you find it useful. Please note that your piano of choice doesn't matter, as Komplete Kontrol is just a shell. If you want to use it; you can. Just keep in mind that you can't benefit from all the special features like key lighting and more.

It also relates to this topic, so I recommend others trying to find out more information about using Cracked plugins in Komplete Kontrol to also refer to there.

7. watercolours

watercolours Noisemaker

Hi everybody, as I don't find recent versions of Komplete Kontrol cracked for Mac, I'm wondering if I could install legit Komplete kontrol without screwing my cracked NI VSTs like Kontakt. Maybe I need to remove xml p.list before installing....if someone already did this, thanks to share the results.

8. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol v2.4.0 MacOSX
    Standalone, AU, VST | August 26, 2020 | 177,83 MB

Search with: Komplete Kontrol Mac

9. watercolours

watercolours Noisemaker

Thanks BEAT 16, I saw it but I need a more recent version, I think it's 2.7.2 now, that's why I'm wondering if it's possible to install the legit version with cracked Kontakt and others...

10. clone

clone Audiosexual

I'm using 2.6.4. no problem.

11. watercolours

watercolours Noisemaker

Thanks , you mean the legit KK 2.6.4 with cracked kontakt? is yes could you tell me how did you install Komplete Kontrol without native access screwing Kontakt or other cracked VSTs. thank you