Komplete Kontrol Loading Issue

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by blaiavia, Dec 20, 2014.

1. blaiavia

blaiavia Newbie

So I have recently downloaded (from Audioz.eu) and successfully installed Komplete Kontrol (the latest version; 1.0.2) for Mac OS X. It works fine with my Kontakt libraries, except with The Grandeur and The Maverick libraries. When trying to load any of these two piano libraries, a filetype not recognized message pops up, and therefore the library does not load. The weird thing here is that these two libraries do actually work with the latest version of Kontakt (5.4.1 I believe?). So I was wondering if any of you guys could help me out with this issue. I would really appreciate it. :wink:

Now, you might be asking yourself why do I even need Komplete Kontrol if I already have Kontakt running. Even though it's true I could just use Kontakt, I love Komplete Kontrol by its user-friendly interface, the way the library presets are tagged and by its simplicity, which, in my opinion, makes it more usable than Kontakt inside Maschine 2.2 (even though Kontakt also works fine inside Maschine).

PD: I hope I explained myself well enough (keep in mind English is not my first nor second language, so it's a bit hard to express myself properly).

Thanks and cheers! :rofl:

blaiavia