Komplete kontrol & Kontakt / Arturia Libraries - M1 ***Not requesting Warez***

Discussion in 'Software' started by Vincent Price, Apr 28, 2024.

1. Hello

I was just on the sister site, and tried out the latest version of Komplete Kontrol and sadly I am still get the error of "plugin could not be loaded, as it may not yet support Apple silicon or VST2 to VST3 Migration"

Has anyone still got this or has anyone come up with a fix for this?

I tried it with my Arturia plugins and this time they loaded up fine, whereas on other occasions they haven't

The fact that it is the latest version of Komplete Kontrol, and every single version prior to that has done it, Im thinking it is something to do with Kontakt, as it is showing that error when I try and load a library up. Even the newer libraries such as Sessions Guitarist Mint bring up the error

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2024
  3. clone

clone Audiosexual

I had an issue when using KLU version 1 and I still had a bunch of Arturia plugins installed. They all showed up as Kontakt libraries in KLU, and it did some other unexpected things. The problem was the Service Center xml file. Something like that could cause a problem with things being recognized as libraries that aren't.

It could also just be a problem with the normal concerns. You should mention more information about the actual software versions.