Komplete Kontrol Browser

Discussion in 'Software' started by willynucka, Jan 9, 2018.

1. willynucka

willynucka Ultrasonic

Anyone smarter than me know how to "hack" a third party keyboard to control the komplete kontrol browser? I was looking at the scripting for NI's keyboards to get an idea how it works and how it's locked to their keyboards, but it's all over my head. Let's discuss.

3. GreenStudios

GreenStudios Newbie

Before all my English is crap, I'm sorry, but can someone tell me how to synchronize the colors of my komplete kontrol s88 with the kontakt library that is in nks?
    Thanks

4. willynucka

willynucka Ultrasonic

I don't know since I don't own the keyboard. I was posting to see if anyone knows how to control the browser with a 3rd party keyboard. You might have better luck asking in the NI forums.

5. electriclash

electriclash Guest

why do you want it? tbh it leaves a lot to be desired...

6. willynucka

willynucka Ultrasonic

I agree, which is why I'm trying to figure out how to use the browser with my Novation keyboards. I can't justify spending that much on the KK mk2 when the main feature I'd enjoy is browsing Komplete Kontrol from the hardware. I like using the kontrol vst for Diva and Repro 1/5, XILS stuff, and some NI stuff, but I don't need any of the other features. I'd really just like to add some scripting to my Impulse or SL mkII if it's possible.