Komplete 9 Mac and unregistered libraries

Discussion in 'Software' started by wavesequence, May 10, 2015.

1. wavesequence

wavesequence Newbie

Sorry if this subject was already discussed... I did my best to read thoroughly This thread but I'm clueless.

I bought Komplete 9 Ultimate, expecially for Kontakt 5.x. Although the installation was successful, I wasn't able to reload all my non-legit libraries I got during all these years.

Actually I have latest Kontakt version under Mac OSX Mavericks 10.9.5 and I'm wondering how to retrieve all my libraries I was using before.

Please help,
    Thanks
    ws

3. boogiewoogie

boogiewoogie Platinum Record

You must still use cracked Kontakt, even though you bought Komplete. Everything else can be the legit versions, but Kontakt must still be the cracked one.

4. wavesequence

wavesequence Newbie

Very kind of yours... My concern is that I can't see how to:
    - install/substitute/change Kontakt components without doing a mess
    - create/edit .nictn and other library files for those libraries that don't contain them.

I'm on OSX

Thanks
    ws

p.s. please Introninja help me

5. gorri

gorri Ultrasonic

I would recommend to install cracked kontakt using pacifist, installing only Standalone, AU/VST or whatever plugin you are using, leaving everything else out.. Don`t think Kontakt AAX is K´ed. Pacifist is quite forward to use, should be easy to get around.

Good luck.

K-))

6. mag666

mag666 Kapellmeister

Strictly speaking you might also wish to use the cracked version of Reaktor too if you wish to use any of the shared addons for that plugin....

7. Clandestine

Clandestine Platinum Record

Not sure for OSX but on win u don't need to use "cracked" reaktor as addons (unless u mean Rounds, Kontour & Polplex). Others included as part of Komplete 9 anyway.

Just about all Reaktor ensembles will aslo work on legit install & don't require registration.

The only thing he will need to use unlocked Kontakt for is encrypted libraries.

Fortunately due to pricing policy most Kontakt libraries are not encryped & require no serial so wil work just fine in Legit install also.

Another bit of advice if u plan on running certain libraries u not legit own thru legit kontakt forget about nicnt & wallpaper because on win for example as soon as u add them it will add them to database & then u will be asked for a serial & registration next time u open legit kontakt. Just use quickload saves a lot of problems.

Not sure if it works the same on OSX

Good luck :wink:

8. wavesequence

wavesequence Newbie

Thanks guys for your support. :wink:

At present I'm a little stuck because I've understood that I need a non legit version of Kontat. ditto. I've also understood that editing .nictn files is mandatory.
    But I saw from this video unfortunately in low resolution and spoken in portuguese that there are other actions to perform in order to accomplish the mission...
    Any further help would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup: