komplete 11 issues with cracked kontakt libraries

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by s jaykumar, Aug 3, 2018.

1. s jaykumar

s jaykumar Newbie

i am using an 27 inch imac with high sierra 10.13.6 running logic-10.4.1 with komplete 61 mkII midi keyboard now my question is if i register my komplete keyboard in ni servece station will i get my previous craced kontakt libs in komplete 11 setup and is there anyway to sort out this issue

3. baldman

baldman Ultrasonic

I have the same system, but with a KK 49 MK2, a Maschine Mk3 and a Jam. I didn’t do anything with NI. Just hook it up with what you already have. Keep your receipt if the keyboard is new.

4. s jaykumar

s jaykumar Newbie

but i am unable to instal and open a cracked komplete soft in my logic as its crashing so what is the better option i dont understand and in this same website i had read in some thread that its possible to use all cracked libs in the kontakt without registering them but i am confused how to go about it can anyone help me out with some step to step procedure

5. baldman

baldman Ultrasonic

Are you only having problems with Logic? Does the stand-alone Komplete Kontrol work? If so, you probably need to re-codesign the Komplete.component.