Kompakt / Kontakt issues

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Jesley91, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Jesley91

Jesley91 Newbie

Hi, i'm new here and well sorry for my english but, i have a problem, first I can't add my symphonic Orchestra gold to the lib tab of kontakt 5.3, and when I finally did, I get no instruments, I click on "instrument button" but nothing happens, even in Kompakt when I try to load an instrument, nothing happens, look at this image and try to understand. thanks for help. (you can help me by my email too: [email protected] (hhahaha this email is weird I know, but some girls love it)

Attached Files:

3. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

it would be in your best interest to remove your email address, we can help you directly here and it may help somebody else along the way that may have this issue also, but ofcourse it you have a thing for spam!!! Well be my guest lol

Back on top, i haven't used Kompakt in years, many years might i add, but Kontakt i can definitely help you

where is your instruments & multi folder?

4. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ Gothic Lover,

Normally, you should be able to 'add' and have your Library available within the 'last-in-date' Kontakt 5 Version of 'Team R2R', because 'Team R2R' has overcomed all these kind of limitations, however, this 'East West Symphonic Orchestra Gold Edition' was, in its 'Original Version', done to be used as a 'VSTi' Plugin Instrument, and perhaps this could lead to the trouble you're facing now (?), even if that Library uses the usual 'Kontakt' File Formats : '.nkx', '.nkc', and '.nks' for the more older...

Try once again to 'add' it from the 'Kontakt' Interface Tab (--> 'Add Library'), then when asked for its right location, simply indicate :

...Sara Caceres > Documentos > Jesley > Audio > Sound Libraries > Symphonic Orchestra Gold

then wait to see if the Library can be added this way...