Klanghelm MJUC vs Novatron

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by TruBlood, Nov 15, 2017.

1. TruBlood

TruBlood Kapellmeister

I've been thinking about signing up for the Kush Subscription because of the Novatron Plugin. I've seen some good stuff (well heard actually). I am a little dissapointed the AXIS EQ is gone. Anyone know what the deal is? Anyways my question is have any of you done a shootout between the 2? And also are any of the kush plugins worth anything besides Novatron?

3. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Kush and Sly-Fi stuff is really good but very CPU hungry unlike Klanghelm. But both are good (depending on the user) You will be bouncing tracks a lot when you start stacking up the KUSH and Sly Fi plugs. I love the Sly Fi stuff but its not subtle or transparent. The KUSH stuff is based on his hardware mostly. The Sly Fi stuff takes it a step further and adds more color and grit.
    I use Deflector in my sub bass group chain. And Axis is in my Vox group chain. Haven't messed with Novatron. Been meaning to test out the Omega plugs too, to see how the KUSH flavored console emu is

*AXIS gone? What do you mean? Its a Sly Fi plug
    http://www.slyfidigital.com/

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  4. TruBlood

TruBlood Kapellmeister

HOW?! I've downloaded the "free trial" version and the UBK works, but Kaya, deflector and axis crash poor ableton :( 9.73

5. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Dunno, I was using the k'd ones. In 9.7 i think and 9.7.1

6. TruBlood

TruBlood Kapellmeister

crashes in 9.73