Kinder eggs are ILLEGAL in USA!

Discussion in 'humor' started by Von_Steyr, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

I made a joke about the kinder eggs in one of the threads only to find out today that they are illegal in USA :rofl:
    Banned by the FDA, since according to them the inside doesnt represent any nutritional or functional value!:deep_facepalm:
    No shit.Inside is a surprise, a small plastic toy.
    And the chocolate is yummy..poor Americans, this shit is the new absinthe to them.

Call your dealer, maybe he can get you some.:cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.candyindustry.com/blogs/...6-why-the-internet-loves-kinder-surprise-eggs

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 13
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  3. spacetime

spacetime Platinum Record

USA the land of the free

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Pagurida

Pagurida Producer

funny reasoning: not because of the outer (which is the real shit :deep_facepalm:), but because of the content the eggs are forbidden!

KINDER should be banned worldwide :banned:, they make our kinder (children) sick!

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

This beautiful thing is found in many 1st class European recording studios,usually positioned on top of monitors.
    Sadly not in USA.:dunno:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  7. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

No news. Only huge things in America. What the hell (that small egg) is it for?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 11
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  8. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

Thank you for a great laugh first thing in the morning, guys. :headbang:

9. Kinder Ei sind verboten! Der USA? No shit. It is surely because the poor children will swallow down the surprise in the center, or mistake the foil wrapper as the chocolate or....The actual chocolate is ok. BTW, growing up as a child and onwards to adulthood I didn't recognize chocolate as food. Hershey Bars tasted like Athlete's Foot and their Kisses like someone elses snot. It wasn't until someone offered me some Belgian chocolate that I began to reevaluate the situation. However, now that I live in Switzerland I eat the most yummy chocolate on a daily basis, even the supermarket brands soar miles above anything offered Stateside, some are spectacular.

When lemon scented dish washing detergent first hit the supermarket shelves in the US people actually tried to make lemonaide out of it. Lawsuit fear keeps Kinder Eggs out of the US market. They are just too damn dangerous. That is also why plastic bags have warnings, but only in english reminding you that they are not a toy and children can suffocate in them. Common sense must be legislated in a land of litigants. Say that 3x fast.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  10. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

@superliquidsunshine
    "When lemon scented dish washing detergent first hit the supermarket shelves in the US people actually tried to make lemonaide out of it."

You have got to be kidding me!:rofl:

11. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

We know why they are not allowed. Security reasons? Kids could swallow the plastic? No. You see, this trashy imitation of the original is manufactured by a company from New Jersey - and it is allowed! Reason? Because this chocolate egg has no seam but a little notch, which lets you see the plastic inside. That's real bs, if you ask me. (And the chocolate looks like it would be no joy eating it)
    [​IMG]

12. flyingsleeves

flyingsleeves Platinum Record

Be kind to poor Americans. They will be getting a new President soon. At this point I've given up hope. I just wish that Marijuana becomes legalized in California.

America has many bigger problems ahead of them then chocolate eggs. I would rather just medicate myself throught the next four years until a half-decent candidate is found.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  13. ddoctor

ddoctor Kapellmeister

Americans... Always desperate to build their economy, no matter in what cheating primitive way.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. No shit! I remember being dumbfounded when I saw it on the news sometime in the 80's.

15. Montgent

Montgent Kapellmeister

We don't need more cheap, small plastic toys while barely keeping our heads above an ocean of Happy Meal toys.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • List
  16. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Can you really say no to this?
    [​IMG]

• Funny x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Love it! x 1
    • List
  17. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

You can't buy a Kinder egg but a box of government issue thirty-oh-six rounds is ok? Last time I looked, there was zero nutritional value in a bullet and not even a crumb of chocolate.

Gosh! We're missing a trick here. Why not drop a few caseloads of Kinder eggs on terrorists and watch them run away in panic?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  19. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

20. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

What's inside of those eggs is not just cheap junk. Some of those Kinder egg items - how do you call them correctly in english? - are collectables of quite some value, some of them are traded for over 10000 €.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  21. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

No offense, but I´ve always hated these Kinder Eggs!!

I remember when my "kids" were kids they were always begging for this mixed up kind of candy! The chocolate is really of the worst quality and the plastic toys inside so stupid and useless it´s a disgrace!..... I still have all these plastic toys stored in my basement .... jezz!!

Kinder Eggs is probably one of the most trivial and superfluous product I can think of, and the whole design of this product is to cheat children by claiming that they get a surprise when they open the product!

Most of the chocolate was thrown out because it tasted terrible and the toys had their attention for about 2 minutes!

Waist of money and waist of resources - we suffocate the planet with plastic already, so Kinder Eggs <----- no option imho!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List