Kid Anthem Sound - OmniDrone - For Omnisphere 2

Discussion in 'Software' started by Kid Anthem, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Kid Anthem

Kid Anthem Guest

Hey all. Thought I would share this. Many months in the making. OmniDrone. Nothing but 1 finger Drones, Textures, ARP\BPM and more. 69 patches to be exact. May not seem like a whole lot. But, most patches are basically 2in1. Thanks to the Mod Wheel. Enjoy. Check out the quick video I made showing off a few sounds. Also, there is another video of a buddy of mine that is hosting this on his site as well since he did the artwork.

Video:

Buy links if interested.

My website: https://www.kidanthemsounddesign.com/kid-anthem-sound-design-omnidrone

Video 2:

Buy link 2: http://www.rockymountainsounds.com/product-page/omnidrone-for-omnisphere-2-kid-anthem-sound

3. Kid Anthem

Kid Anthem Guest

Quick update. If you happened to buy OmniDrone and got a sample missing error... It has been fixed. Just let me know on my website and I will email you the fix.

Also, if you like free stuff. Check out my free section on my website. Not a whole lot yet. More freebies coming. Kidanthemsounddesign.com

4. E.C.R

E.C.R Platinum Record

so this is different to the pluginguru one?

5. Kid Anthem

Kid Anthem Guest

PluginGuru does not have an OmniDrone. Although, he used many of the patches from OmniDrone for OmniPulse 2 that he just released.

6. Menorah

Menorah Producer

I imagine he did it under your consent.

7. Kid Anthem

Kid Anthem Guest

Yes and got paid for it too hehe.

8. Menorah

Menorah Producer

Well, successes in your project.

I'm also planning to do the same but with Avenger and other synthesizers