Kick and Lead from this song

Discussion in 'Working with Sound' started by gompo, Sep 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. gompo

gompo Ultrasonic

Hi Guys,
    I just wanted to know what kind of lead sound Avicii has used in this track starting at 0.50 and how to synthesize it.
    For me it sounds like chiptune stuff, still just want to know your opinion.

Apart from this the kick sound big, so it's just a sample or some kind of mixing process is evolved for getting this bigger. If it is a sample then please suggest the sample or the sample pack.
    Thanks

3. Just experiment using samples and layering with that which you already have. I guarantee you, if you have one synth and a bunch of samples you can make it from scratch. What do your ears tell you? Is that a hand clap, how is the snare tuned, etc. The processing is a little different and might take a little more experience to hit it close to what is on the video. It sounds like a decent amount of compression but clamping down after the transients have gotten through (try some parallel processing, twiddling the blend until it feels right) as well as some plate reverb with some compression on it too.

On a side rant, Coke sucks, destroys your health and your teeth and is no substitute for water. Diet Coke and the rest of their products are dangerous to every living thing. They are a fucked up company basically selling poison in the name of profit. Using their products can only hurt you, never help, and the lies about the healthfulness of drinking this garbage is to me evil and criminal. Avicii and Conrad Sewell made a lot of money promoting something that is a menace to humanity and should not be looked up to as people to aspire to as those drinking this swill will become sick after a time and regret ever being foolish to have bought into the lies that the company paints for the ignorant.

http://therenegadepharmacist.com/di...diet-coke-coke-zero-similar-diet-soda/#post/0

4. gompo

gompo Ultrasonic

Thanks for your advice brother . :)