Keyscape Standalone

Discussion in 'Software' started by shime, Mar 31, 2019.

1. shime

shime Noisemaker

Hello guys! I have an issue with Spectrasonics Keyscape, if someone could help me I really appreciate.
    I am using a MacBook Pro, and I’ve installed new omnisphere update (2.6) and The keyscape.
    This new update from omnisphere let me uses without a DAW, just standalone. And I need to use keyscape standalone but I think I don’t have de installer for standalone.
    Am I missing something ? Is there a keyscape installer here in Audioz for standalone ? I couldn’t find it .

Thanks for the help guys!

3. VolkovV

VolkovV Ultrasonic

Spectrasonics - Keyscape Software Update v1.1.2c STANDALONE, VSTi, AAX x64 Win

4. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

:dunno:

5. VolkovV

VolkovV Ultrasonic

in windows just copy the DLL from C:\ProgramData\Spectrasonics\plug-ins in the folder with the DAW DLL

6. Balisani

Balisani Member

To clarify, you're using Keyscape data (steam) to feed into Omnisphere, you never actually had Keyscape installed, correct?

If that's the case you are indeed missing, and would require, the 'Keyscape Installer.pkg' file.

It's just 18.5 MB, so I'm guessing it's got to be available somewhere if not here, but that in itself won't necessarily address or bypass the authorization of the samples, you know?

I know it's not what you're asking, but if I were in a similar situation, I wouldn't f*ck with it (what's already working). Why do you "*need* to use Keyscape standalone?"

7. VolkovV

VolkovV Ultrasonic

Is vst KEYSCAPE ...STANDALONE KEYSCAPE ...KEYSCAPE in OMNISPHERE...which one do You want ? Can you explain your problem another time?

8. shime

shime Noisemaker

Correct!
    I have never installed the pkg Keyscape because I haven’t found.

Yeah you are right about that. It is working and I problably should leave this working.
    But I want to use on stage, and when I use with omnisphere, I think it’s slower than uses as standalone.

For example, when I use omnisphere in Ableton Live, it is slower than using omnisphere standalone. Do you understand ?

9. shime

shime Noisemaker

Sure. My problem is that I have keyscape installed as a vst, it only works inside omnisphere. I don’t have keyscape standalone.

I need keyscape standalone because I want to use on stage with my band. The problem is that if I use keyscape inside ableton live or omnisphere standalone, the response of my keyboard connection to my computer, is so much slower than using keyscape standalone.
    Was I clear ?

10. Daskeladden

Daskeladden Rock Star

Spectrasonics.Keyscape.Patch.Library.Update.v1.3c.Win.Mac
    Spectrasonics Keyscape v1.1.1d Software Update MAC+Patch

11. PrettyPurdie

PrettyPurdie Guest

Solution - Kontakt Portable - Keyscape Library - done

12. Daskeladden

Daskeladden Rock Star

how will this solve Keyscape standalone problem?

13. VolkovV

VolkovV Ultrasonic

...happen again... copy KEYSCAPE.DLL in folder C:\ProgramData\Spectrasonics\plug-ins in the folder where new plugins are scanned and you will get the new Keyscape view you are looking for ...

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  14. shime

shime Noisemaker

I am using Mac

15. PrettyPurdie

PrettyPurdie Guest

You right it isnt, but ithought maybe having Kontakt Portable Standalone was a workaround for you maybe :)