Keyscape Performance

Discussion in 'Software' started by Twigg90, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Twigg90

Twigg90 Newbie

My Performance section of keyscape does not respond to changes. All 3 parameters do not do anything when turned up/down for me on multiple keyboard types. VST and AAX Mac

Ive patched and updated everything fine all 3 (I'm pretty computer literate) - Omin/Trillian/Keyscape Everything works and is up to date except for the Performance knobs.

Does not matter if I open Keyscape or Omni - Both VST/AAX I can still hear mechanics noise, does anybody have a suggestion or could test theirs.

3. InTheMix

InTheMix Kapellmeister

Hmmm...that's really strange. I've been using Keyscape on regular basis for over a year now (on two different machines) and I've yet to experience such issue. Have you tried the their tech support? They're pretty responsive.

4. Twigg90

Twigg90 Newbie

No, I got this from our sister site so no tech support for me. I'lll use mini grand. Maybe a future update will fix the issue.