Keyscape not loading sound source!

Discussion in 'Software' started by SeriousSamsonOnTheBeat, Jul 25, 2017.

1. MHBeats

MHBeats Newbie

I have windows 10 and avast. I have a new computer but this program worked on my last computer

2. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

When you say "this program" I don't know if you are referring to the KG or Keyscape. Also you don't explain what OS you had in your old computer. I'm not trying to give you a hard time bro, but if you are not specific I cant help. You know what happens when you assume. Therefore I need you to specify. One thing, the antivirus needs to be off or the KG excluded. Better to keep that shit off anyways.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  3. lord ovh

lord ovh Newbie

hey everyone. Total noob here, would anyone please lead me to a place I can get Keyscape and Omnisphere that works and if I can also get a detailed or text folder on how to patch and all the other good stuff. Mac OS
    please send the links to [email protected]

thanks in advance.

4. lord ovh

lord ovh Newbie

May I also have the files please. [email protected]
    kinda a total noob by the way.

5. slim da baby god

slim da baby god Newbie

Hey guys dont be alarmed by the avatar. Now the reason why im here, I been trying for a few months trying to get keyscape to work. But no luck. I have windows 10, fruity loops as my daw. One thing i did notice, my omnisphere is not up to date. And thats where im stuck. Cant update omnisphere. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me update omnisphere.:wink:

6. Waver

Waver Kapellmeister

Alarmed by what? It's such a sweet thing mate no worries.

7. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Welcome to the forum. Alarmed by your avatar? :no: Not at all. I am more alarmed by your name and lack of knowledge. A "god" that doesn't even know how to update Omnisphere? Oh, I see. You are a "baby god". Check your PM.

8. AMnotSorryForThis

AMnotSorryForThis Newbie

yo guys I have the same issue with keyscape v.1.0.1 idm the sounds not loading on omnisphere but it would be useful. what should I do? I did put all sounds under the keyoards folder and nothing but "cannot load Soundsource "name of soundsource" in directory "keyscape library" try refreshing index browser"

9. AMnotSorryForThis

AMnotSorryForThis Newbie

I need help too please . my Keyscape says : "cannot load Soundsource "name of soundsource" in directory "keyscape library" try refreshing index browser". when I load a sound. I have v1.0.1

10. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

First thing you must do is update your whole Keyscape. It is up to v1.1.2c, the Patch Library is 1.3c and the Soundsources is 1.0.2. Once you update make sure that prior to opening you go to your C:/Spectrasonics/STEAM/Keyscape/Soundsources/Factory/Keyscape Library and delete the zmap.index. When you open Keyscape, be patient dont touch it. Keyscape will open once it is finished indexing. If it does not there are two possible reasons: permissions or a corrupted STEAM.

11. AMnotSorryForThis

AMnotSorryForThis Newbie

You have no idea what I just did (not just as dramatic as it sounds but..). I did nit update anything and went directly to delet the .index file you pointed out AAANNND.... it worked. I hope this information is useful, idk what that file does but it was the problem maybe it is there to prevent piracy idk. thanks alot bro.

12. Sacculus

Sacculus Ultrasonic

I try all but it seem that it's not possible to install 2.5 and 2.6 the only update that work is
    Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2 v2.4.2c Patch Library 2.4.0d [WiN, MacOSX]

13. youngthugging

youngthugging Newbie

Hey Tonyg. I’m struggling with Keyscape as well. I have Keyscape loaded in Omnisphere but it won’t load or make sound. Would you mind helping me out bro?

14. youngthugging

youngthugging Newbie

Hey Tonyg. I’m struggling with Keyscape as well. I have Keyscape loaded in Omnisphere but it won’t load or make sound. Would you mind helping me out bro?

15. Dorde Komadinic

Dorde Komadinic Newbie

H
    Mr Pirate my good sir would you please share the patches with me as well? I have no problem running the omnisphere but keyscape won't work and i can't find links anywhere. My current versions are:

Omnisphere Software v2.3.2h 64bit
    Omnisphere Soundsources v2.0c
    Omnisphere Patches v2.0.1c
    Keyscape patches v1.0.1

Thank you kindly in advance

16. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Check your PM

17. Dorde Komadinic

Dorde Komadinic Newbie

Can anyone please share links that will allow me to update? The pirate is missing in action, help is needed. Thanks lads

18. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

The Pirate has responsibilities. The Pirate cant be here 24/7. The Pirate is not on your payroll. If you cant wait for The Pirate to help you feel free to ask others...just like you did.

19. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Sorry but I will not entertain any further requests for Spectrasonics software. It is time for some of the members I have helped, to help others.

20. Dorde Komadinic

Dorde Komadinic Newbie

I am very sorry that I offended you in any way, i promise you it was not my intention. All this crap aside, thanks for helping so many people and i just hoped that some of them would help back but that was not the case. I don't need any help but i do sincerely apologize for offending you, i did not have that intention at all