Keyscape install only selected libraries

Discussion in 'Software' started by madpsychot, Jun 3, 2017.

1. ThePianoMan

ThePianoMan Newbie

Ahh, I see.
    Seems like I need to download the full library then. Will give it a shot and let everyone know, it'll take me another Month because I already downloaded like 80gb worth of libraries, so no FUP lol. Yeah I like duclitone too, and of course the LA c7 grand. I have kontakt and also all of the piano libraries in it, if you want an alternative of keyscape C7 grand* in kontakt, download "Pearl concert grand", it's around 35gb, just one file. And it sounds phenomenal (in its own way, you can't tell that keyscape sounds better or Pearl grand sounds better, to each it's own haha).

Remember that Pearl concert grand(this is also a Yamaha C7) takes a lot of RAM space, the heaviest takes 4gb ram, and you have a light version which takes around 2.6gb, and it goes lighter, upto 250mb. So keep that in mind. Also, there's another library called "Mercury by wavesfactory", it's also 30gb ish and it sounds phenomenal, it's a Fazioli f-228. Worth the download. And thank you for your input, @metaller :).

I'm here to help others regarding the keyscape install, how much ever I can.

2. Ferenalcj

Ferenalcj Newbie

This will work?? Only with this costum library?? This will give a sound?? Can u share this custom lib with me?? Thanks