Kaylix - Equilibrium (AudioSexed Album)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Catalyst, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

[​IMG]

Kaylix - Equilibrium
    http://soundcloud.com/kaylix/equilibrium

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Kaylix send me a PM with your AudioZ nick.

4. Kaylix

Kaylix Ultrasonic

Catalyst that artwork is NICE! I really dig it. I have long hair like that in real life. Thanks to you Cat and Xsze for making this site so awesome, your hard work doesn't go unappreciated. The album is looking pretty good to me. I really like some of the songs that have been submitted. It is a great feeling to know that others are listening to and enjoying my song, it makes all the time and effort that I put into it worth it.

This song is really cool. I love hearing new music that is good, it makes my day. Thanks.

5. dr.evil

dr.evil Kapellmeister

Not bad.. Not bad at all..

:wink:

6. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Really glad you enjoyed the artwork and that it was a good choice for your track which I've had playing in the background while I went about my business. It even sparked some creativity and next thing I know I'm knee deep in Spire...man I love Spire. I look forward to hearing more from you in the future. And we really appreciate the sentiment, it's always a great feeling to know that others are enjoying our work. :wink:

We're hard at work ironing out the leftover bugs on AudioZ and soon we will do a complete site overhaul here. Then all the pieces will be in place for my master plan. :headbang: