Kaylix - Equilibrium (Audiosexed Album)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Kaylix, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Kaylix

Kaylix Ultrasonic

Here is my track for the Audiosexed Album. I have been reading these forums for months and am looking forward to becoming an active part of this awesome community. I hope that you enjoy my song. I would love to know what you think of think of it. I have been listening to all of the submissions and think that some of them are simply excellent. I am happy to be in such company. Thanks for checking out my song, I appreciate it.

http://soundcloud.com/kaylix/equilibrium-by-kaylix

3. thisis theend

thisis theend Member

I really dig the the feeling in this one, and I think you have some nice variation going on. We have some contributions that would be great on the soundtrack of a really cool movie and this fits in there for me.

Since you've just recently registered I guess it will be up to the compilation team to decide if it's included in the album, but to me this is good work and I welcome you as an active member :wink:

4. swing

swing Newbie

Agreed T. Really dramatic vibe. Urban night, suspicious guys smoking inside an old car, planning something. Nice beat for a female rapper also, I can almost listen to her.