Kavinsky -Night Call Guitar Recording needed

Discussion in 'Collaborations' started by Vincent Price, May 26, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vincent Price

Vincent Price Kapellmeister

Hello

I am in need of a bit of guitar work recorded for a cover of Kavinksy’s Night Call and have the original stem for it if needed for reference

unfortunately I have tried many times to get this guitar part down but every time for one reason or another Logic Pro has decided to be an absolute a**hole about it so I’ve just given up and decided to look for someone else to record it

Any one interested?

Thanks

3. executioner

executioner Guest

I noticed you always seem to have problems with Logic which is really strange to me. I don't know what plugins you're throwing into Logic but I'm inferring that you're constantly running out of resources. While I'm not offering to collaborate, I just wanted to leave you tips if you end up having to do it yourself:

1. Bounce your current session (without the guitar).
    2. Create a new session just to record your guitar.
    3. Import your: Instrumental Two Track & Guitar Stem Guide (for reference). Create the audio tracks you need for recording your guitar.
    4. Record.

We do this a lot for vocal sessions to save resources and export all the multitracks for the final mixdown.

4. Vincent Price

I posted this wanting people to collaborate the fact that my logic pro never seems to want to work is nothing to do with it. I’ve just at this point giving up as I need to get this project done so I thought it would be quicker bringing someone else in to collaborate with. Besides this wasn’t the project in question that I was recording guitar and decided to use a new session and record the guitar that way however it still went wrong.

5. omiac

omiac Moderator Staff Member

While I realize you created this thread for the purpose of finding a guitarist to record some parts for you, @executioner offered helpful advice - your OP mentions Logic always giving you problems when trying to track guitars, so it isn't off topic.

Anyway, lets carry on... any guitarists out there interested in collaborating on this project?

6. Vincent Price

No, I disagree, as a result of this I would like this post removed. I will look elsewhere for help. Just a shame that I come to look for help and instead of people offering to help, I get replies that ask why I am always having problems. Shouldn't be that way. I will sort the issues later. The reason I posted here, was because I need to get this track done. But oh well...

Please have this entire post removed.

7. xorome

xorome Audiosexual

I and others have helped you with a bunch of things and you don't even have the common courtesy to come back and say 'thanks' - ever. And now you're throwing a fit because people aren't falling over just to help you. The level of your entitlement disgusts me.

8. executioner

executioner Guest

You say this...
    when your original post says this...
    --------------
    I did not ask why nor do I care why you have problems. I simply stated the fact that you seemingly have issues all the time pertaining to Logic. That hasn't stopped anyone nor me from occasionally leaving advice. Sure, you're looking for a collab, but I already prefaced my response to alleviate one of the issues presented in your OP. I also left those tips IN CASE someone never offered to collaborate, not to say that you should do it yourself...

I think my reading comprehension is perfectly fine.

I understand you're frustrated with your situation and the various setbacks you've been facing, but don't take it out on us. Everyone on this forum has helped you with what and how they can. Your reply reeks of immaturity and like @xorome said, entitlement.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Vincent Price

I have social anxiety and find it difficult to thank people. I know that seems very hard to believe but it’s true! Just delete this whole post I’m done here! At least give me that