Katfile.com fraudulent behaviour?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Pablo Cordal, Jun 15, 2022.

1. clone

clone Audiosexual

Free services have to be only good enough to entice you to need/want the service. And they have to suck enough so using the free service is poor enough that people end up paying. It's a delicate balance.

2. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

thats a local ip, KF only sees the connection btw your provider ip and the KF servers. (via cookie they see that you are on a different browser.)

Also why not write the KF support? They were really friendly and fast to resolve my login issue back in January. Worth a shot.

3. Pablo Cordal

Pablo Cordal Ultrasonic

I'm not sure this is entirely truth, I mean, there is another possibility for this services to offer a good free service without punishing the customer: advertisements. That's the way megaupload functioned, the earned money with publicity offering a huge download speed to their clients - and they made A LOT OF MONEY.

By the way, the publicity in katfile.com in the free service is like killing flies, it's everywhere. Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against katfile and I guess other companies will do the same, I'm just saying that offering a bad service if you have the option of doing better MAY BE (I don't know for sure) is not the best way to manage this business.

Best