Karma-Lab M3

Discussion in 'PC' started by Stef, May 1, 2013.

1. Stef

Stef Newbie

Hi people,
    I search Karma-lab for M3
    Could you share it ??
    Thx You

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

It never ceases to amaze me how we have only two rules and yet we still have people coming here and breaking them. No Warez!

4. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

try this: http://tinyurl.com/cqvwzqe

5. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ Djlep,

Unfortunately, I can't do anything for you for the main reason that I don't own that 'Karma-Lab' Editor. :sad:
    But I can understand your need to get it because at a first glance it looks very professional and well done... by cons its price (a little bit less than $170) is rather painful ! :snuffy:

However, maybe the huge number of Users 'Combis' & 'Programs' available to download for FREE through the following Link can be of some interest for you (in case you don't have see it yet) :

Korg M3: List of downloadable community-developed combis

By the way, do you have tried to use others programs that also act as 'Editors' for Hardware Synths, as for example : 'Sound Quest Midi Quest 10 XL'. This one is really one of the best you'll find among the 'Universal' Hardware Synth Editors. *yes* :wink:
    From my own opinion, it's really an 'Editor' that worth to try at least one time... *yes*

Good Luck in your quest ! :wink:

6. jiemayn

jiemayn Noisemaker

who said he meant warez?? He just asked for banks. Maybe people who have created some cool banks were to share them??

7. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

He's asking for links to copyrighted banks is he not? I assumed he was referring to this: http://www.karma-lab.com/sounds/m3.html
    They even have a bank dedicated to little old me. "Your brain and your M3 may never be the same!" :rofl: