Justin Bieber - Yummy (Logic X remake prod. by Insight)

Discussion in 'how to make "that" sound' started by Insight_the_Boss, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Insight_the_Boss

Insight_the_Boss Kapellmeister

the MOST DETAILED and the MOST CLOSEST to original remake of "Justin Bieber - Yummy" on planet EARTH ! Instruments & Processing - Apple Logic X only

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  3. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

ZZZZZZZ Blah

4. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

100% garbage stuff.People make millions with tracks like that?!I don't understand this world...Shitty,tacky style,poor,few skills needed,very little work.This trap music is always the same.

5. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

Just on planet Earth ? How modest. This masterpiece deserves a pan-galactic acknowledgement as the MOST ARTICULATE and the BIGGEST TECHNICAL achievement of mankind. I reckon this could be our secret weapon against malicious aliens too because after all it's a "trap" and such...
    MIB 1.jpg