Just Mustard

Discussion in 'Music' started by Zenarcist, Jun 1, 2022.

1. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

Some interesting sounds, has anybody heard of them before?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
  3. Djord Emer

Djord Emer Audiosexual

I could swear it was something from the 90s... anyways, It's good, I liked it

4. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

Yeah, kind of different for 2022 :)

5. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Just Mustard - Seed (Live In Dreams)

Irish alt.rockers Just Mustard share dark, ominous new single Seed

Rising Irish alt. rock quintet Just Mustard have shared an atmospheric new single, Seed, ahead of the May 27 release of their second album Heart Under.

Speaking of the inspiration behind the track, the Dundalk band's guitarist Mete Kalyoncuoglu says, “Along with a lot of electronics and noise, I was listening to a lot of music which featured bowed string instruments. I had finished reading The Rest Is Noise by Alex Ross around the time we started writing and I was revisiting a lot of the 20th century composers that I first discovered watching Kubrick’s films, like Krzysztof Penderecki. The rising tempo strikes at the beginning of Seed were inspired from the rising and falling xylophone in Béla Bartók’s Music for Strings, Percussion and Celesta.”

www.loudersound.com/news/irish-altrockers-just-mustard-share-dark-ominous-new-single-seed