Just joined... Thought I'd share a remix I made

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Raffz, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Raffz

Raffz Member

So I just joined the forum, hope I can learn from you guys and be participative here!

Anyway, this is a remix I made for a remix competition, it's genre is tropical house:

Let me know what you think, I'm fairly new to producing and I'm always seeking opinions and learning from my mistakes.

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  3. Burninstar

Burninstar Platinum Record

Welcome aboard, Nice mix and production. Just a little minor criticism, The vocals are a little hard to hear sometimes, and I would turn the perky synth down a bit, these are things I noticed when I turned my monitors way, way down, almost off and listened really hard in mono. I always check my mixes that way before they are done.

Overall it sounds really good, keep up the good work. I love creative production. Thanks for sharing.

4. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

Yea Vocals sound like the singer in tone Def? Sorry just doesn't sound right can't understand them, other then that as pointed out too, with the synth a tad louder then the rest ! Not to bad though

5. AwDee.0

AwDee.0 Kapellmeister

6. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

Tin or Peter?

7. Raffz

Raffz Member

Thanks for the feedback guys, I appreciate all of it. Will keep these in mind, I mean, I'm kinda seeing my rookie mistakes nowhaha! Nonetheless it's great to learn what you did wrong in order to do better next time.

8. lerkjurk

lerkjurk Platinum Record

Welcome!