Just explain to me what Studio X is..?

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by filtersweep, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

My mommy (your word not mine) is dead so shut your mouth on that. I do not look for fights , I look for challenging conversations. i do not mind being proven' wrong. Despite my old age I still learn everyday and that is from the knowledge of others and I am good with that. I did not insult you and i certainly did not go off topic until YOU called me a smart-ass.YOU do not feed me, YOU do not finance me and YOU do not F*ck me,so all you said means nothing to me. YOU'RE not my wife!! The words going through my mind atm I can't translate or say here,i really wish I could. Ask around I'm not the one to fuck with. Never bring up my Mother again. you want to have a go at me, fine!! But do it via Pm. i did not attack you at all, I simply pointed out that everybody interested in the topic care's about the info in it where as you don't, Goody on ya. so what if you do not care, move on dude and let us keep doing what we do and that is helping each other

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. filtersweep

filtersweep Platinum Record

i should just mention, i got the extensions and installed it and.. it is really good. so thankyou for pointing me the right way.
    :)

3. tvandlover

tvandlover Producer

welcome to Trumpton

4. metaller

metaller Audiosexual

Does anyone here know how to use Articulation assistant?

edit: found it if anyone need it:

You add the Keyswitches in Drum Map mode in S1 just like you would a drum part, then select the notes you want, open the Articulation Assistant, and the desired keyswitch can be selected and written for the selected notes. Once you save your articulation profile you can just save it and reuse it again without having to create the drum map.