Just discovered mouse without borders.

Discussion in 'PC' started by Von_Steyr, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Needed a software where i could control several pcs with one mouse/keyboard.
    Found synergy, which costs 19$ but then i searched more and found a freeware from MS, mouse without borders.
    Install it on both computers or laptop/pc and use laptops keyboard or pc`s mouse/keyboard on your laptop.
    You only need a wireless internet connection, type in the (wifi)password and computer names and thats it.
    Works like a charm, im typing this on my laptop keyboard.
    http://download.cnet.com/Mouse-without-Borders/3000-2072_4-75788880.html

• Like Like x 3
    • Interesting Interesting x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  3. Exidus

Exidus Rock Star

Yep, I am using it for several years.Totally great and underused tool. Its light, its stable and its a perfect companion if you have multi-monitor/computer system

4. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

That is an incredible piece of software. If I only had this in the 90s when I had to hard-switch my mouse&keyboard (&display...).

5. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Didnt need it before so i had no idea it even existed.Its pretty f-ing amazing.

6. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

I know bro, simplifies things a lot.

7. digitaldragon

digitaldragon Audiosexual

Definitely a gem! I've been using it at work for several years now. It's on the Music PC in the studio too in case I need to work on the laptop simultaneously while waiting for tracks to freeze/bounce. Beats the HELL out of a KVR. Also allows you to copy/paste clipboard contents (except folders and very larger files) between the two PC's.
    Excellent post, @Von_Steyr!