Just curious to know which Vst's are still not cracked yet

Discussion in 'Software' started by Lunarpole, Oct 17, 2016.

1. itisntreal

itisntreal Member

2. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

PluginGuru Unify

3. towerdefense

towerdefense Guest

UAD or Antelope could be cracked by emulating the hardware interfaces via software. Consider how much goes into game console anti-piracy, yet they get emulated anyways.

4. Barncore

Barncore Platinum Record

I have an Antelope device. To use their plugins your device has to connect your account to the internet via their software. It's super clunky and probably impossible to crack because of its reliance on "phoning home".

That said, Antelope have native plugins coming out soon so i guess we'll see how crackable they are.
    I sure hope they are cos there's no way in hell i'm paying for a monthly subscription fee for plugins that i already bought and own in DSP/interface format. That company, man :dont:

5. krameri

krameri Platinum Record

There are millions and billions of gamers and so a lot of crackers work on the same thing to accomplish it. That's not the case with Antelope and UAD.

6. towerdefense

towerdefense Guest

I'm aware what I said is basically just a fever dream, but pretty much anything is possible in the digital space with enough persistence & insanity.

7. krameri

krameri Platinum Record

Just noticed you're new here and want to say real quick: Welcome to the forum! It's a good place to be. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  8. Djord Emer

Djord Emer Audiosexual

you can find a crack in the sister site but it's a reaaaaally sus crack.

9. ARTHEMISC

ARTHEMISC Producer

10. itisntreal

itisntreal Member

I can only find requests and a uncracked post

11. Riddim Machine

Riddim Machine Rock Star

This "stop" from teams for releases is not a bad thing at all. I'm most worried about the people themselves (members of the teams) than about the releases. In exception to UAD, which is almost an universal wish, i don't see anything that's going to improve my sound in any matter that's not been cracked yet, especially when you see some of the Slate stuff like the tuner and MoTT being requested a lot. C'mon, those tools? I don't feel attracted nor by the GUI or the concepts.

12. towerdefense

towerdefense Guest

I would consider Soundtoys, Softube & Sonnox high value targets, all are notoriously difficult to crack because the developers actually know how to implement DRM correctly as opposed to just relying on iLok as a crutch. They all have been cracked before, but they've all released a lot since the last crack.

13. towerdefense

towerdefense Guest

[​IMG]
    This might be the first plugin marketing to really work on me. I'm a big DOOM fanboy :rofl:

14. Djord Emer

Djord Emer Audiosexual

check the russian torrent site

15. clone

clone Audiosexual

it's not on the other ru one. that is pretty uncommon, and may lend some more weight to your prior "sus" post. Perhaps not, but it would have me think twice about running it.

16. Riddim Machine

Riddim Machine Rock Star

Being honest with you all, from all of those i'd be really happy if new McDSP could be released. Even more than UAD, Softube and Sonnox which are solid brands but i don't feel thirsty for nothing from those now.

17. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

Hmm... It is on rutracker. You mean different site?

18. clone

clone Audiosexual

a different one. the one you mention is just a little too "Wild West" for my liking. Waiting a few hours means others have often already done some testing.

19. Djord Emer

Djord Emer Audiosexual

I meant rutracker, its a 2021 or 2020 crack, it was flagged by Kaspersky and that never happens here so I didn't even bother running tests to figure out what was heppening, just had a feeling. I might be wrong ofc.

20. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

Virus Total says it's clean and there is nothing from Kaspersky:

vst3
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/719fd0a9eb057fd253c249145e640e081ef194cfe820ad034c8fc73ff47a37f6

installer
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/50a87a661246b8c818651af7a9e9097a07e39eac88c3be6cfac957f3346daf73