Just another CustomLib-Tool (Libdropper) Help \ Pre-testing-Support needed!

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by tracer, Sep 1, 2013.

1. tracer

tracer Member

enough tested,

seems to be working proper for all who check it out... = good to know, many THANK's! bring it, maybe back again if all " cosmetic " and tiny things are done (and maybe as suggested: inclusive the same as nicnt one *wich is usually the same* , except that my nicnt have directly the same final state (that you want reach, with the knowing steps)and without needing kontakt who check all by adding, cause all steps'n'process kontakt made are allready done if "he" see my lib the first time ... (i use more custom stuff so this is only a better, stessless solution for me instead of handle identic nicnt , again and again wich kontakt usually have absolute to ignore , cause no librarys or what ever have to be get cracked \ only kontakt made all the auto-unlock processes perfect -> he took anything ! no matter if tune hours on indentic nicnt files or what ever strange solutions ! that's funny for native instruments , cause : even better a "kontakt" over the years have learned to unlock all , even more work have a whole W**** generation all day long LOOOOL , strange world ! *sorry DONT a W**** place here , just a spontaneous mind...

BACK 2 NICNT
    ... adding the same as a nicnt thing, is even more no problem, cause less complex - BUT: i notice today something afte doing it = there is a "strange" thing : if you manually edit a nicnt , you have in no time trouble, BUT if you touch the code from ANYTHING outsite \ as code \automatic by a tool..: you earn always a damaged .nicnt who look's like before but witj rotten code and not able to get accepted from kontakt (i check different search'n'replace sys. scenarios in vb.net = fail, i used just all aviable usual patcher on the file = same result, i use special tools for such a find\replace situation = .. you know

damaged , AND: if you just change eg. a "A" to a "B" -> and compare both files after this, you wonder cause now it's filled with more than 800 differences between both! really ... like a own-living or self-modify code ! (lol = something, that should usually work as protection , called "RAS 2" but not really do! , and a ".nicnt" wich is add'able in thousand lame ways: but if you decide making, some even more easy thing's : the nicnt life begins, it get's very angry and transform directly into RAS(putin)1000... SERIOUS: really all works perfect, if you do exact the same, but manually by your hand's and a simple text-editor!

i near never have used a .nicnt : so if anyone know why it is, like it is (as dexribed) = pls let me know (otherwise i have to check it out again with more time , maybe it must be handled as a "binary" or it use any exotic ansi872A-code far from xml, means: the part's we touch \ change seperately , get's blocked from any stupid tool or "0101010" write process because of the crypted code stored in the nicnt, before and after the NORMAL textsection begins (company, snpid etc.) that we change ??? I DONT KNOW !!! means = maybe im also now in that worry-nicnt circle \ club , how ever.. who cares looool

3. bigboobs

bigboobs Kapellmeister

I'll have a look, sounds great! Unfortunately, I don't have much time atm, so I'll give feedback in 1-2 weeks!

4. tater_one

tater_one Kapellmeister

Not a bad idea. I won't need cause I already went through and made .nicnt files for all my libraries. But still a cool tool none the less.

You should advertise it as like a .nicnt file creator instead of just another lib-tool. Cause its really not just another tool.

The other library adders use the old .nkc structure which also depended on file location and registry entries. So this is new technology to be able to create the .nicnt which is independent of location and registry entries!!!!

But ya sorry, probably not going to do any testing for you though. Thanks though, if I ever know anyone that needs to make some libraries, I will point them this way. Thanks!!!