Jordan Rudess - The All New Dan Dean Signature Bass Collection - Kontakt!

Discussion in 'Software News' started by phloopy, Jan 20, 2017.

1. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Introducing the first APD exclusive through special development with Dan Dean. This unique collection features 5 different bass guitar libraries, each with its own distinctive sound. The DD Signature Bass Collection will only exist from January 12th-25th.

We are particularly excited about this deal because it's a brand new product release exclusively developed (in conjunction with Dan Dean) and sold by APD and only available until Jan 25th. After this two week period, it will not be available again, so it's important to take advantage of this deal while it lasts.

Key Features
    • Very high quality basses
    • Accusample technology™
    • Huge number of samples, as many as 1,461 per instrument
    • Programmed using 4 round robins of every note on the instrument
      24 bit sampling
    • “Supertuned” using Peterson Strobosoft™
    • A wide assortment of amplifiers via both IR and using Kontakt’s built in tools*
    • Distortion presets*
    • Distortion + amplifier cabinet presets*
    • Chorus presets*
    • Modwheel, sustain pedal and velocity switching presets allowing you to switch between the Slap and Pop samples (Alembic SlapPop Bass only)
    • Very clean signal path
    • For the Alembic SlapPop Bass, we used DR Hi Beam™ Roundwounds
      *Kontakt version only
    Offer ends January 25th.

3. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

Are they serious?

4. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

5. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

Sounds nice but fall short if we compare to IK Multimedia's new plugin.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  6. Greggers

Greggers Kapellmeister

seems like same old Dan Dean basses repackaged with new GUI and scripts. new pictures, poor old sound.

man, is there anything Rudess won't sell? if only your grandma was playable and had piano keys on her, he would sell her too ;-) for a regular fee, of course. anybody here wants to sell his witch wife? call Jordan.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  7. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

sounds like this one won't be selling for long, so it will continue to exist on everyone's favorite site for free! :yes:

8. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

You might be right about the first part. For the last part: I dont really agree!

Rudess might/might not sell his granma for a few dollars but Rudess is pro!
    Pro means: you make a living from your profession!

Interesting statement Herr Durr :yes:

9. Greggers

Greggers Kapellmeister

do these bass sounds convince you for one second? it's got "plastic" written all over it. not even Rudess demo is convincing. and if a player like Jordan couldn't fake it into sounding legit, what to say about average key banger?

sure, but not whoring your profession and your reputation. and then there's DT gig. I'm sure he's making his money alright even without the promos. great keyboardist, no doubt, but such a shameless marketer at the same time. yet not even Rudess can make Miroslav Philarmonic and Dan Dean bass sound great. because you can't make an orange juice from an ass sweat. it takes a higher level of wizardry. one should hire Dave Copperfield for stuff like that.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  10. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

:rofl:

Unfortunately I will have to agree with you.

11. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Greggers: I added this because of the library itself .... not really the musician who played with it (Rudess)! Any chance you´re trying to talk around what we are really talking about here? ........ Dave Copperfield .... hmmm seriously!!!!!

Your choice mrpsanter :wink::wink:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  12. Greggers

Greggers Kapellmeister

you don't really suppose anyone would talk seriously about this bag of plastic of a library, do you? I don't see other ppl here talking about it any seriously. it's because there's nothing to talk about in the first place. it's a bad product, repackaged, given a new look, but it's still as bad as it was before. end of story. I just wonder, how much they paid Jordan to market this bag of feces.

13. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

You seems a little upset Greggers..... jezz... its just a bass-library and Im just the delivery-boy of news, Rudess earned a few bucks, 25. this month the library has vanished.

I can give you some real plastic - if you´re interested:

Cheers

14. Greggers

Greggers Kapellmeister

I wasn't talking to you. I was commenting on the library and the player. It was you who answered, remember? Well, you are completely free not to. And I'm free to comment as much as I want. Period. Now don't be so upset about it.

BTW, you can save all this plastic for yourself. I'm not interested. you seem to like plastic very much.

• List
  15. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

You are indeed a real Noisemaker Greggers :yes:

16. Greggers

Greggers Kapellmeister

and you are a plastic rock star named phloopy. not a real one. just a cheap plastic miniature they sell in stores. phloopy - the weeping queen of Audiosex :)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  17. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Dear Greggers.

You have been regged here in 11 days. You have added 18 messages (mostly here) and got 6 likes (only God knows why). Acting like a little spoild child on FB/Twitter!

If you cant accept different opinions on sample libraries and like I think you should go back where you belong (FB/Twitter) and leave us alone!

18. Greggers

Greggers Kapellmeister

oh look, a little doll phloopy broke. don't cry, little doll. don't cry just because I've commented in your little thread you made on some forum. you are so sensitive, dolly. don't be so sensitive. get over it and try to not lose your sleep.

pffft. what a wanker you are. and BTW, for how long I've been regged here is none of your biz. as well as where I do belong or not. you're pathetic with your attempt at bullying the newcomers, but I couldn't care less about your attitude. I'm free to comment where I want and how much I want and I won't ask your permission.

piss off.

19. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Oh dear... you´re really angry!!! I just pointed out the very low level you express yourself!

I dont say things like: dolly, little doll, the weeping queen of Audiosex, what a wanker you are, you're pathetic, piss off etc!!!

Only thing I´ve done is: Made a thread! disagreed with you! And penalized by your manners!

Any chance you could at least consider vanish from here or change behaviour?

20. Greggers

Greggers Kapellmeister

lie. you are lying. I didn't offend you at first. we had a discussion and disagreement over things, yes, no big deal, but it was you who started to make personal remarks about me. if you don't remember it, re-read the thread. I had no intention of talking to you whatsoever, neither making it any personal. I was talking about the library and Rudess. you couldn't handle it. you got weary and angry because of my comments. but if you make personal remarks and attacks - don't be so amused when you get treated as you serve.

before you talk about classy manners, learn how to behave classy first, mr. hypocrite. it's always easy to teach, but hard to practice what you preach ;-)

21. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Get lost Greggers ... you´re not really into this world/site!

Basic question: Have you tested the Dan Dean Signature Bass Collection at all?