Joey Sturgis Tones presents: Transify

Discussion in 'Software News' started by theDingus, Jul 11, 2015.

1. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

[​IMG]
    Get total creative control over the transients in your production today.

Transify is an affordable tool for manipulating the dynamics in your mix and allows for total creative control
    over the transients in your production. Transify will soon be your most useful mixing tool, allowing you to
    transform your dynamic sounds to a whole new level. Create tighter low-end or raise the crack of your arse
    even in a dense mix with just a few knob tweaks. Try Transify in your favorite mixes and hear the difference.

Features:

- Four frequency band ranges available for independent transient processing

- Built-in per-band clip circuit for creating aggressive sounds and preventing peak overages

- Adjust the frequency band ranges for your material using the individual cut-off controls

- Input and Output controls for getting your signal to match levels and optimize gain staging

[​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr_hXg-0-LU | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCeGivi8eek

Requirements:

A computer with Intel or AMD compatible processor, Windows or Mac OSX operating system, and a compatible DAW installed
    (check which plugin formats your DAW supports). This plugin does NOT operate as a standalone!

Compatibility:

Windows (32 & 64 bit): VST2, VST3, AAX, RTAS
    Mac OSX (32 & 64 bit): VST2, VST3, AU, AAX, RTAS
    Note: The RTAS specification does not provide 64 bit support.

Transify is available for $49 USD (was $65 USD)

More INFO: Joey Sturgis Tones | Transify

3. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

Nice

4. Pipotron3000

Pipotron3000 Audiosexual

Can i be an *sshole ? :rofl:
    There are NO bass transients. Because transients mean..."transients" :bleh:
    At 100 Hz (not so bass), you are already at 10ms wavelength. No more "transients". Most transients detectors stop around 5ms.
    At 45Hz, 22ms...still transients ? Not to me.

Another bullsh*t with multiband brickwall L3-16. There is NO point in making a brickwall multiband, because at the end, you will limit the whole signal AGAIN broadband. And bass will hit the wall FIRST, due to energy. And you will loose transients hitting the wall at the same time. Multiband compressor is another story and can work well. Not a multi brickwall in the bass domain.

Sometimes, i wonder if ppl behind plugins really know what they do speaking about spikes/transients in the bass domain...or if i'm only an *sshole :rofl: :wink:

5. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

I kinda thought the same Pipotron3000. :wink: But I'd like to hear it and test it, of course.

6. manducator

manducator Member

I was thinking the same. And we don't know how many ms they consider as attack time. If the times are shorter than 22ms, you simply create distortion.

I think the lowest band is interesting for excluding frequencies for the transient detector. And how many transients will there be on 45 Hz? Those frequencies are for the 'boom' of sounds, you will never encounter 'snappy' sounds in that range.

Anyway I like the simplicity of the plugin, I might give the demo a go.