Job opportunities at SoundToys

Discussion in 'Job Listings: Finding, Hiring.' started by theDingus, Mar 17, 2016.

1. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

SoundToys is currently offering different job opportunities at their Vermont headquarter.

Looking for a job as a marketing guru, executive assistant, audio plugin developer or audio DSP engineer? Living around Burlington, Vermont, or tempted to relocate there? Feel like working for plugin developer SoundToys? Well, if you answered "yes" to all of the above, don't waste an opportunity and send your resume, cover letter and work examples to [email protected].

More details at www.soundtoys.com

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Neat. I don't have any of those skills, but still.

Interesting that they need help with marketing. I was under the impression that SoundToys was one of the better known, more renowned names in plugins.

Perhaps they should focus more on fixing bugs and pumping out updates. People tend to pay more attention when there's always new versions of things coming out. I bought ST5 in December. As far as I'm aware there hasn't been one update since I purchased, and there are definitely some quirks.

4. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

They are looking for a Growth Hacker which is a specific type of marketing.