Jethro Smile (I don't care Mix) enjoy !

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by spyfx, Feb 3, 2018.

1. spyfx

spyfx Guest

for the audiosex community :bow: :

smile :) & "abundance" will come into your life...

enjoy ! :wink: :

3. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

I'm jealous of your continuous output... that too of great quality... and diversity...

This one is also quite awesome... fantastic composition...

Though I did feel that it has the potential to become much larger in terms of sound... Missing some brighter frequencies perhaps... Right now it has the sound of a speaker playing through a blanket placed over it... Sorry... can't really give you specific suggestions... I love the track... just feel it can be produced to have more power...

4. spyfx

spyfx Guest

[​IMG]
    thank you once again for your kind words & time listening my friend,much appreciated :bow:,it is always nice to hear fellow members thoughts.
    you don't have to say sorry for anything,constructive criticism & in a kind way is always welcomed by me,so thank you ! :wink:
    interesting...
    What i'm about to tell you,i've only shared with some good friends here : every "single" track that i have ever posted here is done in an afternoon...
    from concept & artwork to sound design to arranging to mixing/mastering a bit to video editing & uploading :bow:
    all in a afternoon,that's what i enjoy doing :yes: (in the future i might consider spending more time on a track maybe a week or month ?)
    i loved making it :bow:
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2018
  5. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Well hats off to you! for an afternoon's work all your tracks are pretty rocking... I wish I had like a fraction of your speed... I only have about a thousand unfinished tracks and ideas occupying my hard disk! :)

More power to you my friend!!! :like::like::like:

6. Aceha1

Aceha1 Kapellmeister

Good work, sir. Driving video game soundtrack all day!

7. spyfx

spyfx Guest

thanks !...knowing your daw/s really well helps a lot for a fast workflow :wink:
    about unfinished tracks some friendly advice is to always save them,never delete anything,even if you made a simple melody/riff,you can always use them in a future session & you never know...: a simple unfinished track can turn into an amazing composition/track in another day :bow:...& also get out of the 4/8/16 bar loop thing in your daw as soon as possible & turn your track in a full arrangement :bow: :wink:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2018
  8. spyfx

spyfx Guest

thanks man for listening ! :bow:,i really appreciate it :wink:
    about video gaming... :
    Never been a 24/7 video gamer in my life but had my crazy moments with resident evil 4,ace combat series and wipeout ! :wink:
    i love the soundtrack/composition of the infinity blade games & the music of the silent hill movie :bow:
    if you are interested in games/music i guess check gameloft company for a deal for your music,it is a popular company on the ipad platform these days :wink:
    once again thanks :bow:

9. Recoil

Recoil Guest

This Oriental drums is really great, you created it yourself or loop? You would have to refine the guitar, because the rest sounds great :bow:

10. spyfx

spyfx Guest

hi @Recoil thank you for listening :bow:
    if you like oriental drums check something like Ethno world 6 or an old library called wizoo darbuka...:wink:
    some track info :
    Track was made in Bitwig studio 2 & the guitar parts/solo is from AAS Strum GS-2 :wink:

11. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Thanks for the tips... im pulling out a track Im working on... Gonna upload it here in a day or two... :)