J.Lo Cancels Tour - I'm Completely Heartsick... Ben seen heading out door

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Garamondo Furbish, Jun 1, 2024.

1. Garamondo Furbish

Garamondo Furbish Audiosexual

Jennifer Lopez Cancels Tour to Spend Time with Her Family and Friends: 'I Am Completely Heartsick' (also completly unemployable)

Jennifer Lopez's summer tour is no longer happening.

On Friday, May 31, Live Nation announced that the singer's This Is Me... Live is canceled because she is "taking time off to be with her children, family and close friends."

Lopez released a statement to her fans on her OntheJLo website and explained why it was a tough decision to make.

"I am completely heartsick and devastated about letting you down. Please know that I wouldn’t do this if I didn’t feel that it was absolutely necessary," Lopez, 54, wrote.

more at the fount of knowledge known as "people' magazine, where each article is precisely the read time of a proper bowel movement, loved in bathrooms all over the world..

https://people.com/jennifer-lopez-c...and-friends-i-am-completely-heartsick-8656758

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. FrankPig

FrankPig Rock Star

upload_2024-6-1_16-28-55.png

:wink:

4. echoii

echoii Member

You know, while reading this stuff, I tried to give a shit, then I tried harder, and then some, and then some, but alas, to no avail. Gotta decaf finally.

Yeah, Julius Caesar also thought he was gonna rule the Roman Empire for hundred years, long story short, it didn't work out. Sorry Julius.

It's just plain arrogance on her behalf. She never had the pipes like Mariah, Whitney or Celine, she never had the big act like Michael Jackson to fill out the stadiums over decades, what makes her think she can still attract the audience?

She's yesterday's yesterday news, and yet she wants the same hundreds of millions pouring down on her like no big deal. What else do you call that, frankly? She's just entitled and arrogant, but no one gives a shit, apparently.

I mean, in 20 years Taylor also won't be getting same stadiums and big bucks, because it's the same old freezerinos, man. No one fucks with the thing called TIME.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2024
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Xupito Bullshit-to-English Translate:
    You're welcome :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  6. Garamondo Furbish

i saw the Julius Cesar tour, he was a much better singer than jlo, also better light show..

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2024
  7. Garamondo Furbish

sorry but its ego, she's worth north of 400 million dollars, holds some real estate in nyc etc. it aint about the money..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

"'I Am Completely Heartsick" yeeeh, riiight... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She should retire. She's become completely insufferable. She's also got enough dosh to last her 400 lifetimes.
    Give other, younger people a chance...

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. echoii

echoii Member

rich people ain't like that. they are like this. but it's also big ego, of course.

10. PantoCore

PantoCore Member

she is from yesterday. she should accept that.

11. Garamondo Furbish

thats the worst video of JLO I've ever seen, no wonder she can't sell tickets, she's a man babieeeeeeeeeeeeee....................

12. WillTheWeirdo

WillTheWeirdo Audiosexual

Like most today, she's just have to accept is harder to make money from music.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. echoii

echoii Member

And yet, if Josh Brolin and Shia LaBeouf announced they were gonna do nude striptease show in the Yankee stadium, you bet your ass that show would still sell a hell lot more tickets than Jenny da Bloc.

Female audiences arriving mostly, but who cares. Dosh is dosh.

14. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

That she has tons of money is a fact.
    But that's totally compatible with the fact this tour has been a failure economically. Haven't followed the news but it's been talked here before.

That being said, her ego could perfectly be another factor. But I'd put the money first. There's an entire business and powerful people behind a big tour.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

atleast the movie ATLAS is enjoyable and she does a good job.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. Lad Impala

Lad Impala Platinum Record

i think both are tightly related. money and ego.
    rich people see it like a competition: who's best? the one that makes more money

17. Amore_de_la_Vida

Amore_de_la_Vida Rock Star

J.Lo canceled? Coooolll! More space for J.Hi!

18. baszermaszer

baszermaszer Member

Her latest AI movie wasn't too bad, because the talented 3D artist team worked their asses off on it.

Here we are witnessing in Hollywoodoo - The Oscars awards Crowd dressed in million dollar costumes resembling the Hunger Games movies. The collapse of Petrodollar-fueled, 'Many Drugs Floated' Castle Of Cards. Murrica. Crashing down hard.
    We'll see another ridiculous insane asylum election performance. Their 'Military Feverish Dream Projects Redefining Deferred Success' abroad. We lost? No! Lets release Disease-X by Christmas latest as a revenge! As a result many people coughing blood and dropping like flies in the chaos of 'Saint Fauci - Bill Hates Bleeding Flu'. Lockdown Redux Re-Loaded of the Stone-Stupid Masses of Sheeple walking into the American Abyss like Lemmings. Then volcanic eruptions, floods, earthquakes. Their goal is what the MIC Agents were diligently preparing with burning forests using their fun FlameThrower-RoboDogs and burning down The People's Cattle & Chicken Farms so the Mindless Masses will crave Insect Burger Soylent Green from the WEF "trucks".
    - You'll own nothing, but you'll be at least starving.

And finally The Grand Equalizer - Mass Starvation will show current Ignoramus Masses what a drastic Population Reduction down to a couple hundred mil world-wide looks like. Brought to you by the Genocidal Maniacs sitting in a certain congress of an Exceptional super-Powah.

Then the Mass Cometary Bombardments will erase rebuilding efforts.

Finally the measly remainder of the thoroughly decimated 'Past 8 Billion Sheeple' on this ugly little MudBall will realize that Selfie-Readiness on Instagram and Ice Bucket Challenges and Dancing Beside their Moving Car was totally worth it!? Try to invest into Crypto or invest into AI or think about your Youtube Monetization with fond memories, while the planet is turning into a MethaneGas spewing Explody Lava-lake all around you, while the skin on your bare feet and body beneath your torn clothes are burning away in the Fire Tornadoes unleashed by large asteroids skimming the planets atmosphere*. This will bring back Fond Memories of *The Great Chicago Fire - of similar origin - that even vaporized strong, thick walled stone buildings with its heat.

Remaining humanoid roaches scurrying into caves on a Post-Apocalyptic world, where cold wind blows under a darkened Red Sky heavy with comet dust. Unlivable.

But the 'Owners of this Planet', who call the MIC their "Good Dog!" have further plans. So don't get too excited about any bright future for the preppy deep-bunkered survivors..

19. Lad Impala

Lad Impala Platinum Record

she was pissing me off at the start of the movie!
    but then it turned out quite nicely, i liked the movie too

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. AstralDis

AstralDis Producer

21. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

she was made very unlikable at the beginning of the movie, but it should show how this really was difficult for her character to get over the whole AI thing.

i started to really understand the whole AI situation with ATLAS not trusting smith ... i had the same thoughts ... Actual very interesting approach about AI interaction. And JLO did act quite well in the movie, most of the time she was alone acting with the ARC and i enjoyed that.

about her music, i dont know there just so much more modern different music --- so i can understand that it flopped. also the music indusctry is much more widespread than it was 20 years ago, less people might enjoy pop music and on top of that rather old ...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List