iZotope RX5 Audio Editor Advanced w/ Pro Tools 10 HD RE: Monitor Disconnected

Discussion in 'Pro Tools' started by analog61, Dec 29, 2015.

1. analog61

analog61 Member

Hey Everyone,
    I could use really use some help with this.
    RX5 Audio Editor Advanced:

1.Selected audio 2. opened audio suite RX5 Connect 3. Selected Repair and send audio to RX5 App ,4. Selected RX Monitor in RX preferences and I get the "Can't connect to driver" message.

I have searched on line and watched all the izotope videos but still not connecting.

When using RX5 Audio Editor in Pro Tools 10 HD I am not able to monitor( listen to) the audio as instructed via building the aux or instrument track and adding RX5 Monitor because...

The plug in reads "Disconnected" and though I have tried I can't seem to figure out how to get this to monitor when I send the audio to Izotope RX 5 app. I have also tried uninstalling and re installing the demo, which had the same affect.
    Mavericks 10.9.5
    Pro Tools Hd 10.3.10

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016