iZotope RX 9 Audio Editor Advanced v9.3.0 Mac [MORiA]

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by Manuel.b, Feb 27, 2022.

1. MORiA

MORiA Noisemaker

2. clone

clone Audiosexual

the file hosting is good for as fast as your connection can go. worked first attempt. no additional code signing. I did run OSX validate all AUs tool. everything good in Logic 10.5, Mojave. Probably because I read the directions before screwing it up.

very nice release. thank you :)

Last edited: Feb 28, 2022
  3. Manuel.b

Manuel.b Newbie

Yes, the files are in the folder. If I only download the file (RX) then it works with a 30-day test period. but if I then install the file (RX Moria) then I still have this problem. (Logic Crashed)

I have Logic 10.7.2
    Big Sure.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2022

Attached Files:

4. Manuel.b

Manuel.b Newbie

5. MORiA

MORiA Noisemaker

Ok.
    Install iZotope RX from iZotope server installer again
    Then go to /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components
    Copy to Desktop those 4th components that doesn't work
    Then
    Run iZotope RX ARM.pkg
    And then copy from Desktop those 4th files components to --->> /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components
    Reboot.

Lemme know.

If it helps. will fix MORiA installer.

6. SFRT

SFRT Newbie

This did work. removing the plugins that weren't passing authorization stopped the crashes. sucks that they are very useful plugins.
    The one I have not been able to fix was the AAX plugins. I mostly use pro tools so this would be very big for me if I can get it to work.

I am certain that I have installed this correctly and followed all steps. did a bunch of restarts as well, the AAX version of the plugin is in the Avid audio plugins folder alongside the .bundle aliases that link to the MORiA Folder. This causes pro tools to crash when starting up with message: "Can't Get Core Function Pointer".

If I remove the . bundle aliases from there, Pro tools works but plugins arent activated. then if I copy the full files from the MORiA Folder, pro tools works but when I try to initialize one plugin I get error messages that read "Can't Get Core Function Pointer"

If I remove the AAX versions and just leave the .bundle files, they wont be read by pro tools at all.

Am I doing something wrong? I think Ive tried troubleshooting and searching for answers online, this is a very recent crack and this is the only post that talks about this.

7. clone

clone Audiosexual

Which version of Protools and MacOS are you trying to use them with? Your problem with using this release is probably contained in just that information.

8. SFRT

SFRT Newbie

Im Using Monterey 11.2.1 and Pro Tools 2021.10. So the latest of Everything :/ on an M1 Max Macbook Pro 16 inch.

Wondering if installing the Intel version would work for this. Ive never had an izotope crack that works on pro tools without Bluecat Patchwork.

9. clone

clone Audiosexual

I have not either, so that's why I recommended you post those details. someone with a more similar setup may have some additional assistance for you.
    Is the Spectral ARA going to function in Protools? It is sweet in Logic, for certain :) Many of these functions, I have just always done offline processing for anyway. Especially Repairs like de-clicking, de-hum, etc. Usually there is a discrete problem to fix across the entire audio file; and for that reason I do not want to do that processing inside my project. It is just eating up resources by realtime processing audio that could have had the effect printed onto the entire wavform/file. These aren't usually things where you have multiple settings, automation, or just get it wrong and have to keep adjusting. (like a compressor or something dynamic)

10. SFRT

SFRT Newbie

yeah RX isnt the most essential to have as a plugin. but in pro tools as an audio suite plugin it can speed up workflow. you dont have to export files and re import again just to render a certain thing. I can live with it though.

11. Manuel.b

Manuel.b Newbie

sorry bro. this don't work for me =(
    I reinstalled big sure , but doesn't wor.

12. shunpike

shunpike Newbie

I still can't get MusicRebalanceARA and SpectralEditorARA to work in M1

Code:
    validating Audio Unit RX 9 Music Rebalance (ARA) by iZotope:

AU Validation Tool
        Version: 1.10.0
        Copyright 2003-2019, Apple Inc. All Rights Reserved.
        Specify -h (-help) for command options

--------------------------------------------------
    VALIDATING AUDIO UNIT: 'aufx' - 'r9MA' - 'iZtp'
    Manufacturer String: iZotope
    AudioUnit Name: RX 9 Music Rebalance
    Component Version: 9.3.0 (0x90300)

* * PASS
    TESTING OPEN TIMES:
    COLD:
    FATAL ERROR: OpenAComponent: result: 4097,0x1001

validation result: couldn’t be opened

13. Margot1312

Margot1312 Newbie

Hi! First of all, thanks for your work.

I have a problem with the crack 'MORiA. I'm on a Macbook with M1 (13 ') - version of the "Montery 2.2.1 (21D62)" system.

I am getting an error while booting.

Just in case, I did all the troubleshooting methods described in this thread (reinstallations, resets, xcode installation, checking if all files are in folders).

I get the message:

Code:
    Termination Reason: Namespace DYLD, Code 1 Library missing
    Library not loaded: @ loader_path / libmp3lame.dylib
    Referenced from: / Library / Application Support / iZotope / * / iZotope RX Pro
    Reason: tried: '/ Library / Application Support / iZotope / MORiA / libmp3lame.dylib' (no such file), '/usr/local/lib/libmp3lame.dylib' (no such file), '/ usr / lib / libmp3lame .dylib '(no such file)
    (terminated at launch; ignore backtrace)

Application Specific Information:
    Referenced from: / Library / Application Support / iZotope / MORiA / iZotope RX Pro
    Reason: tried: '/ Library / Application Support / iZotope / MORiA / libmp3lame.dylib' (no such file), '/usr/local/lib/libmp3lame.dylib' (no such file), '/ usr / lib / libmp3lame .dylib '(no such file) 
    After dropping the file "libmp3lame.dylib" from internet into this folder, he receives the message:

Code:
    Termination Reason: Namespace DYLD, Code 1 Library missing
    Referenced from: / Library / Application Support / iZotope / * / iZotope RX Pro
    Reason: tried: '/ Library / Application Support / iZotope / MORiA / libmp3lame.dylib' (fat file, but missing compatible architecture (have 'unknown, i386', need 'x86_64')), '/ usr / local / lib / libmp3lame.dylib '(no such file),' /usr/lib/libmp3lame.dylib '(no such file)
    (terminated at launch; ignore backtrace)

Application Specific Information:
    Referenced from: / Library / Application Support / iZotope / MORiA / iZotope RX Pro
    Reason: tried: '/ Library / Application Support / iZotope / MORiA / libmp3lame.dylib' (fat file, but missing compatible architecture (have 'unknown, i386', need 'x86_64')), '/ usr / local / lib / libmp3lame.dylib '(no such file),' /usr/lib/libmp3lame.dylib '(no such file) 
    (without MORiA installed, iZotope starts up and offers a 30-day trial version)

Then I add "libmp3lame.dylib" and "libtag.dylib" from /Applications/iZotope RX 9 Audio Editor.app/Contents/MacOS to /Library/ApplicationSupport/iZotope/MORiA/ - from then on, no error messages appear, but the isotope does not start.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
  14. David Brennan

David Brennan Newbie

Hi There I been having real problems with the installation on mac os 12.4 izotope ozone 9.3 moria
    Please could you help i foillowed your instructions and says cant find core message -
    Please could you help thanks so much

15. David Brennan

David Brennan Newbie

I dont have the ARM package in the installedr for m1
    keep on saying in Logic core components not found.
    Where can i get the updated package from please
    Kind regards

16. clone

clone Audiosexual

Your m1 processor uses ARM architecture, not i386 or x86_64. You should already have the correct file.

I would make sure every Izotope plugin and the standalone application are correctly CodeSigned. Your Mac will give you very *useless* error messages, if not. Use Codesigner app, so you know they were done correctly, you can get a copy https://mega.nz/file/sV4wXQQQ#GgV1gF7S38E09nCCAmzWszCR3GQc9PwQP4nOnLFmQ2Y

I do not have an m1 and cannot help much further.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022