Izotope Elements Bundle - Is It Worth 79 US?

Discussion in 'Software' started by phloopy, Jul 21, 2017.

1. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Hi

I had this offer the other day, but have no experience with Izotope plugs at all, so .......

Anyone knows about this bundle and has some experiences with it?

Thanks in advance.

3. mlb4sheaz

mlb4sheaz Ultrasonic

I have it, its ok. I'd say its aimed more at people who are new to mixing and mastering though. They are a select a preset and have a few fine adjustments type plugins. Not bad for the price but probably not much use if your already at the stage where you know what to with your eqs, comps and limiters. Rx may be usefull if you need that type of thing, I personaly havnt tested that one out yet.

4. TW

TW Guest

Elements is a huge library of presets. So if you want to go the easy way and put a preset on your mix it is for you. Not much adjustments like allready metioned. You can get nice results but as (nearly) allways with presets if you do it your own and costumize settings you get better results.

Is it worth 79$? I would say yes, probably the same great algorythm are used as in Ozon. Do you need it ? Well not really...

5. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Thanks both of you :wink::wink:

I think I´ll stay from buying this one - even it´s cheap - because I really don´t need it :no::no:

Infos wasn´t that good on their website, so thanks for you comments both of you :wink::wink: