I've now recovered from COVID19. Here's my thank you and experience

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by smallboy15, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

gosh...try GDR country--- DDR east germany..STASI land..

EU now becomes GDR 3.0

GOOGLE wtf :mad::hahaha:thats general education in NATO lands:mad:
    ---
    and again cigarettes are cause of so much dead and lifetime addiction...dead cause umber 1 is heart and vessel disease on earth...blood vessels got much more effected then a lunge....its much worse than heroin also cause every kid is not scared to begin with it..
    and this first addiction does pre programming for harder drugs eventually

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  2. tun

tun Rock Star

i got what GDR is, but i want to know what laws have happened that effects you. i am not there so i want to hear from the horses mouth.

---

as for the cigarette thing, i know they are very bad, im not comparing them to heroin, i was just having fun with the wrz thing. trying to make audio light of this whole forum righ now. the subject does not matter.

3. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

Indeed but still: You do realize that you are asking something very personal and private from someone who doesn't know you?

If a complete stranger was crossing your path in the street and asked you something similar, would you agree?

4. e-minor

e-minor Platinum Record

Thank you for sharing your experience. Glad to hear you beat it bud.

5. Gyro Gearloose

man i did get points two times for political content in other thread , ...just answering to already made comments..
    i kno its unblvbl hard to look up what law's lately came out in the country mentioned..

and sure its only important if it instantly effects me..how wrong this attitude is i think cant explain to you...but go on making light
    ..it will effect all sooner or later..what we need human rights for heh heh..

im not allowed to talk bout either cause political content is not allowed here..even in such times...

so ......
    you not able to read...he said black all meta out...:snuffy:
    this was not smaller written..it was not hided...he said it clearly...but you .....

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  6. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

Don't you worry for me, I know how to read and didn't miss that part.
    I still don't see why he should make this effort (scan the thing, black out some data and finally upload it) for a perfect stranger "just for the sake of it":
    You might be unaware but there are other perfect ways to waste your precious time (such as making some music for example).

7. Gyro Gearloose

what argumentation is this ..you making no sense at all...better keep such topics to adults in future...thanx for rating my post funny..you underline my point with it ...save
    i did rate you funny cause your not existing argumentation , making no sense all
    its not bout you..sure i dont worry bout you...i worry bout humans just being sheeps...
    whats a big deal to black out meta and post a official document for research...
    :deep_facepalm:ahh i see we can make music while all goes down ...next month war law cause a flu...but we can make music:hifive:

--
    BTW Now i get why you not able to see thru scene inner workings heh heh...

8. Gyro Gearloose

a flu ...
    a fckn flu...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Adamdog

Adamdog Platinum Record

Hello, I'm italian, from north center, Tuscany. I'm sorry I will be dramatic, I don't want to shock you, but you have to wake up quickly, and be ready. It can be brutal, fast and deadly. That's not a joke. Italy has the best sanitary system of Europe, keep this in mind.

We now have 64000 positive cases and 6000 deads, more confirmed deads than in China. Italy have 60 milion citizens, China 1.5 billions.
    Old people die yes but also young healthy people die. Someone has the symptoms and the prompt recovery as the thread starter, somebody else dies in 2 to 5 days. In northern Italy, Lombardia region, in towns like Bergamo entire families have disappeared all of a sudden. All dead. They are running out of coffins, the cremators are collapsing, too many bodies, they are burying people in common graves. People cannot see their relatives in their last days, too dangerous. They die alone, in front of a medical team wearing masks, glasses, gloves, suits all the time.
    it could be a strong flu, but it could be something else.
    Don't underevaluate it. Follow the governments instructions to the letter.
    That's a global issue. Think about the others, don't act like fools, don't infect anyone, at least try not to.
    We are locked into our houses 24/7. I don't even feel like to take a walk.
    Be smart and be fast in realizing what's going on, google for the european situation right now.
    This virus travels fast, be faster, be smarter.
    Please get how many informations you can about it and be ready. Buy masks and gloves, you won't find them easily in few weeks. Buy products to keep your stuff clean.
    Italy is down on his knees right now. You have the chance to watch us, watch Spain, China, and all the other countries. We can make it, but it takes a complete lifestyle change, for sometime.
    The economic system will change for sure, we're expecting the worst crise since WWII.
    Sorry guys that's how it is. It took one month to change our lives here.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  10. Herr Tony

Herr Tony Producer

Yup,forced vaccinations over a flu, expect a major backslash Gyro
    https://www.thelocal.dk/20200313/denmark-passes-far-reaching-emergency-coronavirus-law

Also, generally, they are weaponizing the flu to eventually have laws against people farming and hunting their own food.

Desperate measures
    I think this can be the end of globalism.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  11. tun

tun Rock Star

i will do some digging. everybody is losing a big chunk of freedom right now, and i am yet to find anybody who knows somebody who has died or even severely ill from this virus.
    i am not sure if you are being sarcastic or what? but it actually is a very difficult time to simply search on the internet what is going on. i have been asking people from around the world what is going on from their perspective because i want to hear it from them, not from any media source. the differences i am seeing are BIG.

i completely agree things are important still if they dont effect us. i honestly believe that the only way any of us have any chance is to stand together. i am all about brotherhood, and this time has shown us that we are going to need it.
    it is effecting me too. in fact, this stuff has been effecting me for decades. now people are suddenly seeing what is happening around them because one of the huge steps happened, which i also warned them about, and they are all blaming me like i didnt try to warn them 15 years ago. i am still ready to fight by their sides in a heartbeat, and yours, and everybody who is willing to fight for themselves.

it is a tough time for a lot of people right now, my go-bag has been topped up with new inventory and i am ready to drop everything and run my friends and family to my safe zone, but we cant lose our humanity, we have to keep hold of the good things. maybe my audio wrz jokes were insensitive, its my way of convincing myself that everything is okay, albeit wrongly. i didnt mean to offend you and i really do wish you and your family the best of luck in this war. i have many enemies but i can assure you that you are not even close to being one of them <3

12. tun

tun Rock Star

i am sorry you have to go through all of this. has this virus killed annybody you know personally? i really hope it is not killing your loved ones :(

13. tun

tun Rock Star

we have had similar laws put in place and i ignore them. if any motherfucker ever thinks they are putting a drug in me that i dont concent to they will get a surprise, i will die fighting them if i have to. same goes for our new police state laws. they are still quite loose, but they will get tighter, then the military will arrive, thats where it will get really bad, but i will die fighting them if i have to.

14. Gyro Gearloose

15. mickey

mickey Ultrasonic

Congrats bro. We will win

16. Gyro Gearloose

all good mate...was nothing personnel....thank you...ditto
    -
    tun where you located ?
    --
    btw REVOLUTION or
    violent riots is just what they waiting for to crush it all and raise sick system..

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  17. Gyro Gearloose

hmmm..good point....but the club dont want this fo sho...so i hope the shut down is over soon

18. Adamdog

Adamdog Platinum Record

I don't know anybody who died. I live in center Italy, we had the time to prevent the tragedy of the north, by locking up at home. In my city you cannot find a soul around. People don't feel forced at all. People are scared and believe me what we've seen happening in the north is really scaring even for though guys. A thousand deads everyday is something that would change anybody's actitude. We didn't take the new special laws as a new dictature oppression, we took them as God commandement! When you see militar trucks collecting bodies, let's be honest who's ever seen such things in life? We're too young.
    Everytime we move, we need papers to justify why we move, where we're going, what we're going to do.
    In these days the Parliament is approving a new fine of 4000€ in case of unjustified movements.
    We already have 3 month of reclusion for that.
    If you've tested positive and they find you walking around you can get up to 12 years of jail.
    You don't want to go to jail with this virus around, believe me.
    I move only every 4/5 days to stockpile food.
    All the data were telling us that we where in a worst situation than China, faster...
    Now the positives and deads slope is going down, only thank the lockdown.
    If you town would be hit by the virus, stay at home guys. It's not forever, we are solving this in a month or so.
    If I may, don't do the coolest guy who's breaking the laws, that's not the moment, really. We must be united in this, to save lives, to get rid of this virus as soon as possible. It will take months for a vaccine, in the meanwhile the only way to fight it is to prevent the spreading by lowering to zero the social contacts. Do you think I like it? but I'm doing it, gor me and for everybody I know cause if I test positive all my relatives, all the people I met would be quarantined.
    Here we have a sunny weather, on the coast, people go crazy with the beach life u know, but now it's all empty.
    I have a studio and a gym... I'm staying at home.
    If we all react in the right way, we can fight this virus.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  19. InHiding

InHiding Member

Italy doesn't have "the best sanitary system of Europe." What is that even supposed to mean and do you really think Norway or Finland are somehow less clean than Italy? NO. I understand that the situation is severe, but posting things that are clearly not true is not ok.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  20. Gyro Gearloose