I've got a Behringer Neutron and I'm going whoopy doo.

Discussion in 'Instruments' started by Fudsey Plange, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Also on the starting blocks, the Behringer Pro One...

[​IMG]

Same price as the Neutron. :woot::rofl::metal::crazy:

Famous for...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  2. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

wtf....pro one...
    -----------------
    the old west germnany factorys builds were always solid....now they found a way to get quality builds in slave china...but behringer bcf was also solid but small xenix mixers are total crap...

3. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

EDP Wasp :cheers::crazy::dj:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  4. freefeet12

freefeet12 Rock Star

5. freefeet12

freefeet12 Rock Star

6. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

The Pro One replica looks really solid. And no poor additional FX, just a proper, raw synth! :wink: I love that synth so much. :love: I'm having so much fun with Repro-1/5, but I've always wanted a hardware version of it. There are many reasons why. One of them being, now that I've learnt how to make tracks with hardware - recording tracks through other hardware into a DAW and using DAW mostly just for mixing these, it sounds better, easier to mix, and creativity is peaking. :wink: Presets? Who needs presets when you know what you want to hear, and know how to make it. :wink:

I'd also really love to grab Minimoog and Odyssey. Possibly Arp 2600, too. At these prices nothing feels out of reach. Hell, they cost like some plugins ffs! :rofl:

It occurred to me they should release an analogue sequencer while at it... something like Krog [my code name for Korg] SQ-10 perhaps? Such a lovely sequencer. I used it a couple of times in the 90s... a friend had it, plus MS-20 and MS-50. Imagine having these new now. :wink:

7. freefeet12

freefeet12 Rock Star

I'm grinning from ear to ear knowing I'll likely have an Odyssey and Pro One (not much in the way of sound examples for the Pro 1, so I'm assuming based on how good the others turned out) clone. Oh man, I hope they do a Prophet 5 clone or maybe even a 10, both. I'll never touch Repro again if they do. Don't get me wrong, it's a fine plugin, but it's just not all the way there imo, plus hands on hardware I always prefer, it's more fun.

Agreed on the analogue sequencer, because why not. Still can't over how gnarly that Ody sounds.

Also, Bitwig + hardware, looking forward to it.

Oh, about the FX on the Behringer Odyssey, it can be properly bypassed, so I've read. I'm actually liking it though.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  8. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

:woot::invision::woot::invision::woot:newworldbehringer wtf...and from metal not plastic...behringer did read our minds good....others will be jealous not gone that way too...roland and akai with their kiddi knob plastic devices
    they will hit record sells i believe

yep a analog seq from back in the day would be the shit....i guess its coming :metal:

9. freefeet12

freefeet12 Rock Star

This dude is really into it, and I don't blame him. Notice how the bass shakes the camera towards the end. It's on the speaker maybe?

Sounds delicious, almost gave me a boner. :winker:

10. freefeet12

freefeet12 Rock Star