Ive Been Looking For U

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Beat Fanaticz, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Beat Fanaticz

Beat Fanaticz Newbie

Hi There

Been working on another new track, Mix down is not the best but would love some feedback

best wishes

Leigh

https://soundcloud.com/lee-paul-2/ever-ever

3. ghostinthemachine

ghostinthemachine Newbie

Not sure what kind feedback your looking for, but I'll go ahead and give you my two cents. I think It sounds ok and thats only because it just another one of those songs that is going with the current motion of things. Which doesn't necessarily make it a bad song, because if people are dancing to it than who cares. Honestly, getting anything more than people to dance to this tune seems highly improbable in my opinion. So if thats all you want from this track, i think you've done a good job and you should hit the clubs with it. All in all If your comfortable and the audience digs it................ YOUR GOOD! :guitarhero:

4. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Agreed.. its veeery cliche sounding... theres SO much of this floating around now U have to be absolutely superb to make it.

Regardless, keep on doing what u love.

5. Andman290

Andman290 Newbie

Yo man, I'm not gonna lie, some of your shit is actually not bad. You just need more variation with each track I hear on your soundcloud. You've got some great ideas though. Maybe use more layers in production? You need to just make a track from start to finish, learn song structure and just finish all the damn tracks!

EDIT: That one track titled "Disco House" is freakin' sick! Did you chop that up yourself?! I would love to work on that song for you.