It's just a little piece of my work :))

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by urOk, Dec 18, 2012.

1. urOk

urOk Member

No time to finish busy time xmass comming :hug: Be aware I am still newbie in production, want make psytrance but I do experiments with sounds cos I love it so this is the little piece of my experiments :grooves:

All criticism acceptable gimme the worst :bow:

3. fuad

fuad Producer

I'm digging the groove in the intro..but think that drum has to be a bit more punch..turn it up 1 or 2 db or try boosting at around 60-80Hz by 1 or 2db to bring it out just a bit more. Add some reverb/delay to the arp synth and automate them both, make them come in and out of the song to create some movement in the track..because at the moment it kind made me lost interest by the middle of the song. So it needs some kind of progression to move it along. Maybe another synth, make the arp open up with a filter, something like. But overall it sounds pretty clean. It is slightly lacking in bass frequencies. So you could try boosting at around 100-150Hz.

Hope that helps.

4. Jannegirl40

Jannegirl40 Ultrasonic

I agree totally!

5. xsze

xsze Guest

I'm digging this a lot, very good vibe you have here, I was so hooked and thought now the magic of 16th rolling goa bass will lunch me in some other state of mind, but still really curious about what is next, please work on this :boombox:

You can always tweak,add, automate some more, but idea behind this is just my cup of tea, keep it up :grooves:

6. urOk

urOk Member

Thank you for feedback ! And yes I assure you after xmass I'll finish it ! Atm trying squeeze some sounds from the samples etc. Thank you fuad for tips, I needed someone else ears actually, I didn't work with this sound on speakers, have little niece in my house so I won't disturb this child quiet world. It was helpful thanx a lot !

7. urOk

urOk Member

Removed file, re up with little bit more progress. So if you want check this out just go @ my soundcloud.